Turn on thread page Beta

what to get a boy for his 21st?!??!!?!? watch

ReputationRep:
    i was thinkin of maybe gettin a big scrapbook of photos of us, and our lives together, but focusing more on him obviously. and stickin in wee cinema ticketrs n crap like tht. but is that far too corny n *****?

ReputationRep:
    I got my BF the xbox 360 elite for his 21st. You see i asked him what he would like more than anything, and he said something to keep him busy while im at uni.

So it was either that or a hooker XD

I don't work, and money was a bit of a problem but i managed to get my mum to donate £60 from her and the family and i saved the rest.

Just ask him what he reallly wants and try your best to make it happen

ReputationRep:
    fantasy car driving day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    bottle of champagne and an hmv voucher. Not amazingly exciting or personal but safe
    I'd be a bit underwhelmed if my gf got me that for my 21st tbh. :o:

The trip idea was good, and so was the scrapbook one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    What was it like compared to say, Gordon's? (Fairly standard gin I guess).
    The two aren't even really comparable. Miller's has a clean, refreshing but quite complex taste, making it very distinct from every other gin I've tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clioashlee)
    I got my BF the xbox 360 elite for his 21st. You see i asked him what he would like more than anything, and he said something to keep him busy while im at uni.

So it was either that or a hooker XD

I don't work, and money was a bit of a problem but i managed to get my mum to donate £60 from her and the family and i saved the rest.

Just ask him what he reallly wants and try your best to make it happen
    aww thats well good, except for me, he already has the xbox elite. and basically every other gadget that can be had. so thats out the window lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitherehwsu)
    aww thats well good, except for me, he already has the xbox elite. and basically every other gadget that can be had. so thats out the window lol
    Hmmm prehaps concert tickets? or an experiance day (virgin do some great red letter days).
    You can even get experiance days for couples ;P (i'm straight in there for a chocolate tasting day for 2 for his birthday this year!):woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    The two aren't even really comparable. Miller's has a clean, refreshing but quite complex taste, making it very distinct from every other gin I've tried.
    Awesome, I want some :P

ReputationRep:
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...sandwich-1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Blowjob.

ReputationRep:
    get him some engraved drumsticks!

ReputationRep:
    right, it's my boyfriends 21st in 2 months, and im ******. i have no idea what is good enough to get him. cumon. help me.
    he is an amazin drummer and loves music. but i still can't think of anything good!
    help.
    PS3
    /thread.

ReputationRep:
    right, it's my boyfriends 21st in 2 months, and im ******. i have no idea what is good enough to get him. cumon. help me.
    he is an amazin drummer and loves music. but i still can't think of anything good!
    help.
    How about Drum hero/ Guitar Hero?
    Or a trip?
    Or a day in a Quad Bike place?

ReputationRep:
    Some kind of signed music memorabillia by a band he likes?

ReputationRep:
    phil collins cds/vinyls

ReputationRep:
    What dude wouldn't die for this.... Obviously a THREEsome: you, him and your fittest girlfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    get him some engraved drumsticks!
    Great idea!

ReputationRep:
    Get him a decent Zildjan cymbal set or a personalised snare drum or something. Or a nice watch, aftershave, top, blowjob. Stick to the obvious

ReputationRep:
    Something you can both play with, like a dildo?

ReputationRep:
    threesome.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.