Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! only another day or so till Xmas. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Xmas deserves its own unique and special thread. So post all your festive feelings here please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! only another day or so till Xmas. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Xmas deserves its own unique and special thread. So post all your festive feelings here please.
    2 more days and my grandparents are coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    2 more days and my grandparents are coming
    and my cousins arent here.....

*whispers to curry frm ester * merry christmas

ReputationRep:
    1 more day closer to death

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    1 more day closer to death
    exactly.....especailly with the grandparents are coming!

ReputationRep:
    Oh humbug! It's just another day of the week. A Wednesday. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't f*cking wait. Arguments by the christmas tree. White lightening being found hidden in the bins outside. My sister going mad about somthing, me discovering I have got a Bee Gee's calander to stick up on my wall.

It shall be so nice, no buses running so you can't get much further than your local shop.

On the overhand if my mum was to buy me a TFT monitor instead of spending the money on loads of useless gadgets I shall be a happy man.

Also I can't wait to watch my sister open her presents so its not all bad.

I may get so many DVDs that I don't have time to bored and that christmas dinner shall be lovely, until my mum discovers it contains 50% white lightening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_git)
    humbug :mad:
    so many people love music around here :rolleyes:

yes i feel like bein a humbug! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I can't f*cking wait. Arguments by the christmas tree. White lightening being found hidden in the bins outside. My sister going mad about somthing, me discovering I have got a Bee Gee's calander to stick up on my wall.

It shall be so nice, no buses running so you can't get much further than your local shop.

On the overhand if my mum was to buy me a TFT monitor instead of spending the money on loads of useless gadgets I shall be a happy man.

I may get so many DVDs that I don't have time to bored and that christmas dinner shall be lovely, until my mum discovers it contains 50% white lightening.
    lol

ReputationRep:

happy christmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    happy christmas!
    When I wake up on christmas day I shall say to my dad

"happy chrsitmas you ********* you cheap lousy fagot you promised me no drink was waiting for me"

"and the bells are ringing out for christmas day"

Sorry I just find christmas so hard as I love part of it and hate part of it does that make sence?

ReputationRep:

Ever thought of playing Isketch? And perhaps winning? lol.

ReputationRep:

"happy chrsitmas you ********* you cheap lousy fagot you promised me no drink was waiting for me"

Sorry I just find christmas so hard as I love part of it and hate part of it does that make sence?
    sounds like me bud.....

ReputationRep:

That sounded very close to the lyrics of Plogues (?) with Shane etc. Very nice song

ReputationRep:
    actuallymore than you may think

ReputationRep:
    Christmas would be nice but my dad has a drink problem so this time of year is just a constant reminder of that fact.

Yep I will be back on Isketch in a minute, my MSN friend has diserted me

I just need to lock up downstairs firt. I need to be bed by one though. I don't want to going to bed late on christmas eve.

ReputationRep:
    merry christmas... eve

I should really wrap things.

I dont ever get the family (grandparents, etc) visting, so my christmasses are always really fun. yay for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    merry christmas... eve

I dont ever get the family (grandparents, etc) visting, so my christmasses are always really fun. yay for me!
    grandparents suck....wut are you talking about? there here!!! oh no! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    merry christmas... eve

I wish my grandparents were coming over, I hardly get to see them these days. I see them but don't spend any quality time with them.

Oh well I can always do some revison on christmas day.

ReputationRep:
    I
    Oh well I can always do some revison on christmas day.
    ahh the life at uni.....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.