Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hw long until i look like these girls?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Good excerise plan?

Eat 1, 300 calories per day, in 6 small meals and not to eat after 8pm.

Gym 3 times per week, plus jogging on the spot in my bedroom for 30mins, 5 days a week.

If i do this, how fast until i have a body like these..!! (I weigh 8stone and 12lbs, and am 5'4)

http://x19.xanga.com/1658252b2250919...z137970102.jpg
    http://x39.xanga.com/3f4f545a6563224...b194752788.jpg

P.S. Im not wanting to go all anarexic or eating disorder or anything, i know whats healthy, and i used to (almost) look like them girls until i discovered mayo and cheeseburgers =[ so i just want to get my body back, even though i know, im not overweight, just untoned.

ReputationRep:
    Bumped as it took a while for it to be approved.

ReputationRep:
    Height, weight? 1,300 calories of what? What are you doing at the gym?

ReputationRep:
    8 st 12lbs, height 5'4, and 1, 3000 of things like, quarn, fish, fruit, cous cous, brown rice etc.

Andat the gym, i manyly only go on the treadmill for about 45 mintues (jogging/ fast walking on hill) and the cross trainer for about 15-30 mintues, and i always make sure i burn 500 calories at the gym each time (too much?).

ReputationRep:
    You won't get a body like that unless you have the genes for it.

Compound excersices would help you. Do Starting Strength. Eat a bit more than 1,300. Eat clean.

We also need to know your starting point - body fat percentage or pictures.

ReputationRep:
    My bmi is 20.6

Idk my body fat percentage..

I do have a high metabalism, but i just eat really really bad food lately, so i think if i eat healthy i can get a body like those, becuase i used too, but got lazy =/

ReputationRep:
    If you had body like those before, then it´s no problem to get one now. Keep eating good and exercise

ReputationRep:
    2nd pic is yummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    2nd pic is yummy
    Which is why i want to look like her...(body anyway) lol

ReputationRep:
    No, i don't like putting pics of myself on the interent for strangers..seems almost pervey =/

ReputationRep:
    what you do at the gym and have you lost any weight?

ReputationRep:
    Walk uphill on treadmill, and go on cross trainer, to which i burn 500 calories per gym session.
    And no, becuase i've only properly started y excerise/diet for 2 days..!

ReputationRep:
    What your doing sounds fine if you used to have a body like that it shoudlnt be too hard. Id say increase you calories though especially with the amount of exercise you are doing. Increase them with healthy foods though

ReputationRep:
    Ok will do!

ReputationRep:
    bmi of 20.6??

ReputationRep:
    21.3 actually.

Must have calulated it wrong first time =[

ReputationRep:
    Who's the second girl? Her body is absolutely scrumptious.

ReputationRep:
    Someone posted a 'arorexic thinspo' website on yahoo answers, and my being nosiy looked at it, and while most of the girls where obv. grossly skinny, those two i thought 'i HAVE to have there bodys..Now' .

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.