Turn on thread page Beta

Hw long until i look like these girls?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Good excerise plan?

Eat 1, 300 calories per day, in 6 small meals and not to eat after 8pm.

Gym 3 times per week, plus jogging on the spot in my bedroom for 30mins, 5 days a week.

If i do this, how fast until i have a body like these..!! (I weigh 8stone and 12lbs, and am 5'4)

http://x19.xanga.com/1658252b2250919...z137970102.jpg
    http://x39.xanga.com/3f4f545a6563224...b194752788.jpg

P.S. Im not wanting to go all anarexic or eating disorder or anything, i know whats healthy, and i used to (almost) look like them girls until i discovered mayo and cheeseburgers =[ so i just want to get my body back, even though i know, im not overweight, just untoned.

ReputationRep:
    Bumped as it took a while for it to be approved.

ReputationRep:
    Height, weight? 1,300 calories of what? What are you doing at the gym?

ReputationRep:
    8 st 12lbs, height 5'4, and 1, 3000 of things like, quarn, fish, fruit, cous cous, brown rice etc.

Andat the gym, i manyly only go on the treadmill for about 45 mintues (jogging/ fast walking on hill) and the cross trainer for about 15-30 mintues, and i always make sure i burn 500 calories at the gym each time (too much?).

ReputationRep:
    You won't get a body like that unless you have the genes for it.

Compound excersices would help you. Do Starting Strength. Eat a bit more than 1,300. Eat clean.

We also need to know your starting point - body fat percentage or pictures.

ReputationRep:
    My bmi is 20.6

Idk my body fat percentage..

I do have a high metabalism, but i just eat really really bad food lately, so i think if i eat healthy i can get a body like those, becuase i used too, but got lazy =/

ReputationRep:
    If you had body like those before, then it´s no problem to get one now. Keep eating good and exercise

ReputationRep:
    2nd pic is yummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    2nd pic is yummy
    Which is why i want to look like her...(body anyway) lol

ReputationRep:
    No, i don't like putting pics of myself on the interent for strangers..seems almost pervey =/

ReputationRep:
    what you do at the gym and have you lost any weight?

ReputationRep:
    Walk uphill on treadmill, and go on cross trainer, to which i burn 500 calories per gym session.
    And no, becuase i've only properly started y excerise/diet for 2 days..!

ReputationRep:
    What your doing sounds fine if you used to have a body like that it shoudlnt be too hard. Id say increase you calories though especially with the amount of exercise you are doing. Increase them with healthy foods though

ReputationRep:
    Ok will do!

ReputationRep:
    bmi of 20.6??

ReputationRep:
    21.3 actually.

Must have calulated it wrong first time =[

ReputationRep:
    Who's the second girl? Her body is absolutely scrumptious.

ReputationRep:
    Someone posted a 'arorexic thinspo' website on yahoo answers, and my being nosiy looked at it, and while most of the girls where obv. grossly skinny, those two i thought 'i HAVE to have there bodys..Now' .

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.