Turn on thread page Beta

What colour eyes will your children have? Try the test watch

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you have someone to have a baby with!

Try the test.

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/...alculator.html

ReputationRep:
    Boo, it doesn't have "hazel" as an option

ReputationRep:
    I'd do this but blokey doesn't know what colour eyes his parents have.

WTF?

EDIT: He's guessed his parents' eye colours, but we kind of knew the answer anyway as we're both blue eyed.
    I heard that blue eyed men choose, subconsciously or otherwise, blue eyed women at a higher rate than others, as it's an inbuilt paternity test.

ReputationRep:
    50% will have green eyes, 50% will have blue eyes :gah:

ReputationRep:
    They don't have grey either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    They don't have grey either...
    That's a form of blue, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    Boo, it doesn't have "hazel" as an option
    I put mine as green, considering I have more green in the eye than brown. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    What if someone has two different coloured eyes? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes for me. I am fortunate enough to be born into the most beautiful race on the planet, The white race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    That's a form of blue, isn't it?
    I've always been under the impression that blue eyes contain only blue pigment, whereas grey eyes contain no pigment at all.

Apologies for the wikipedia source, but I think there's some more on this topic here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind what colour they have as long as their eyes aren't as freakishly big as mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WizardandRattle)
    Blue eyes for me. I am fortunate enough to be born into the most beautiful race on the planet, The white race.
    :rofl:, folks like you are still alive?

ReputationRep:
    :emo: Unable to connect to server.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    White race= blah boring to look at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    I'd do this but blokey doesn't know what colour eyes his parents have.

WTF?
    :ditto:

I just asked my boyfriend (who hasn't seen his Dad since he was a toddler), thinking that perhaps he wouldn't know his Dad's eye colour, and the conversation went as follows:

-Do you know what colour your parents' eyes are?
    - Nope
    - Really? Ok. Not even your Mum's? (He's incredibly close to his Mum, so I assumed he would).
    - *in a "Why the heck would I? That's weird!" tone of voice* "No? I don't stare at her in that much detail...".

I could, I'd say, name the eye colour of almost everyone I know. Particularly, my own mother. Seems strange that he didn't. So yeah; the test isn't for me - though I'd say brown as he has brown eyes and mine are green.

ReputationRep:
    I got "Unable to connect to server.....so I wont know :p: . In all seriousness though my parents had blue eyes, my hubbys mum has blue eyes and I"ve never met my hubbys dad ( but neither has he) so I had to guess at brown since thats the colour of my husbands eyes........phew that was a gob full.

Anyway, one of my sons has bluey brown eyes and the other one has blue eyes.

EDIT: My eyes are blue but one of them has a streak of brown in it.......I was told that there is a medical name for it, but I forget what it is.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's impossible for my parents to have the colours they have :lolwut:

AM I ADOPTED?!?!!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booraad)
    Assuming you have someone to have a baby with!

Try the test.

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/...alculator.html
    It's obviously going to be brown :cool:

ReputationRep:
    My kids will most likely will have Hazel or brown eyes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.