Turn on thread page Beta

What colour eyes will your children have? Try the test watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    White race= blah boring to look at.
    As opposed to brown or black people :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't connect to the server apparently.

But my kids are blatantly going to have brown eyes anyway :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WizardandRattle)
    Blue eyes for me. I am fortunate enough to be born into the most beautiful race on the planet, The white race.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's mum has blue eyes and his dad has bluey-grey eyes (I clicked blue for the test since greyss not an option), but my boyfriend has brown eyes and his brother has hazel eyes (I clicked brown cause they look more brown than green) so it won't calculate it because it says its impossible for 2 blue eyed parents to have brown or green eyed kids.

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    LOL
    Looking at your avatar I am sure you agree with me.

ReputationRep:
    Pa has grey eyes, my eyes change colour in the sun; more detailed test ples :nothing:
    Or I could jus' kopulate without kapote.

ReputationRep:

whatever. anything other than white....i love seeing tanned dark skin with green eyes or something...give me something extoic please....not plain white.

Like Brazilian...ahh such beautiful people..Or Egyptians...they have beautiful features.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at your avatar I am sure you agree with me.
    Ha, what does my avatar have to do with anything? I can't find a source but I'm willing to bet he's not 100% white. I'm no racist thankyou very much, and FYI I know plenty of really ugly white people (you included probably).

ReputationRep:
    Blue: 6.8%
    Green: 20.4%
    Brown: 72.7%

Bf's parents eyes are a guess, but anyway 13.6% Blue, 36.2% Green and 50.0% Brown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    What if someone has two different coloured eyes? :p:

then they are a witch..............this is well known......

FACT

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes for me. I am fortunate enough to be born into the most beautiful race on the planet, The white race.
    Interesting statement seeing that there are 100% black African babies with blue eyes! Firstly not only white people have blue eyes, some Asians do too, and secondly, what's all the fuss about eye colour anyway?

ReputationRep:
    OP question here, my dad's eyes were blue when he was younger but now they change between green and hazel, what should I put... Green? Brown? Blue?

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't a nice statement in response to what that flagrant racist said... I can smell a race war starting... :yes:

I hate racism!

And I say this all the time, there are entire spectra of beauty from those who are white as snow to those who are as black as ink... Don't worry with what te person said... he/she is obviously looking for trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamc)
    My boyfriend's mum has blue eyes and his dad has bluey-grey eyes (I clicked blue for the test since greyss not an option), but my boyfriend has brown eyes and his brother has hazel eyes (I clicked brown cause they look more brown than green) so it won't calculate it because it says its impossible for 2 blue eyed parents to have brown or green eyed kids.

:mad:

That's what I got.. My mum's got green/hazel eyes and My dad's got grey eyes but I have brown....

In countries such as Afghanistan/Pakistan it's not at all uncommon to have Blue/Green/Grey eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    whatever. anything other than white....i love seeing tanned dark skin with green eyes or something...give me something extoic please....not plain white.

Like Brazilian...ahh such beautiful people..Or Egyptians...they have beautiful features.
    Whilst everyone's entitled to their own opinion, what you're saying is quite hurtful for 2 reasons:
    1)Nobody has control over how they look, so it's not their fault if you don't like to see them.
    2)Saying that anything other than white is okay to look at might upset some people.

There are beautiful people in all shades and sizes, and I'm sure people would prefer if you weren't so concerned with the colour of their skin and eyes, and more about what they've got to offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    What if someone has two different coloured eyes? :p:
    Just google 'inheritance eye colour heterochromia' I'm sure you'll find something.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

If I have kids, I can bet they will have brown eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    Whilst everyone's entitled to their own opinion, what you're saying is quite hurtful for 2 reasons:
    1)Nobody has control over how they look, so it's not their fault if you don't like to see them.
    2)Saying that anything other than white is okay to look at might upset some people.

There are beautiful people in all shades and sizes, and I'm sure people would prefer if you weren't so concerned with the colour of their skin and eyes, and more about what they've got to offer.
    It's just my opinion, I doubt anyone is that sensitive and if anyone is hurt by it then wow....dont know what bubble they're living in. It's not a big concern for me what the colour of a person skin is it doesnt matter im just saying because dude said white is the most beautiful race, i think white is least beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0rpheus)
    That's what I got.. My mum's got green/hazel eyes and My dad's got grey eyes but I have brown....

In countries such as Afghanistan/Pakistan it's not at all uncommon to have Blue/Green/Grey eyes.

Omg Pakistani girls are BEAUTIFUUUUL.
    My cousins girlfriend is paki, she gorgeous..she has blue/grey eyes and tann skin...long dark hair exotic as ****.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.