gcse As and Bs Watch

jelementality
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hey guys i have bin a bad student for the start of year 10 to now (3 months before my exams) i do not know any of the information for most of my subjects that require alot of memory like psychology, is it possible to get up to A grade standard form knowing nothing lol i know my grammer and spelling is **** but i in a panic so sorry.
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
CALM THE **** DOWN, SON.

You've got a long time until your exams. Chill the **** out, and prioritise - what subjects are most important to you? What exams do you have a reasonable idea you can blag? How did you mocks go vs the grades you want? Then you should start revising and learning - flash cards are good for memorising things, but you should practice mock papers. You can get the grades up, you just have to relax and work.
nebby
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hey, no need to worry.

my science teachers are crap, honestly. but i have still managed to get 1 mark off of an A in my year 10 exam (i've re-taken two and i hope i'll get that A)

i would start revising now.

i know that it sounds stupid, but it really does work. make notes, make posters, revise on line, record yourself saying the information, anything!

also, if you start now, then you have loads of time to ask any teachers about stuff that you don't get.

make a revision timetable, and stick to it!

but you won't get that A unless you work really really hard for it!

good luck.
Theliongirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
REVISE, REVISE

Start during easter
Theliongirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh, use bitesize
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (363)
91.9%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (32)
8.1%

Watched Threads