Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to deactivate/delete your TSR account? watch

ReputationRep:
    anyone know if it is?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately no. You can be permanently banned or manually delete all your posts. You cannot delete threads you started though, you have to get a moderator to do that.

If you want to be permanently banned or have threads deleted, post in Ask a Moderator (threads can also be removed by reporting a post in that thread)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    anyone know if it is?
    You can request to be permabanned by posting a thread in Ask A Moderator. We won't delete your account, however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    anyone know if it is?
    From the Ask A Moderator forum FAQ:
    1. Can you delete my account / all of my posts?

Our policy is not to delete all the posts associated with your username for you as this would mean getting rid of a lot of potentially helpful information available to other users. We also have no way of mass deleting posts, so would have to go through each post manually. If you would like to become anonymous, we can ban your account permanently thus making it hard for anyone to search posts as you would not appear on the memberlist. You can edit or delete your own posts. If you believe your case is exceptional, please post a thread in this forum, providing as many details as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Can you delete me please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmGee19)
    Can you delete me please?
    Read the post above yours.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.