Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    me too!!! got the letter thismorning! Same date too! I'm so excited but SO scared!

ReputationRep:
    wahh i haven't got a letter! good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura12)
    wahh i haven't got a letter! good luck guys
    thanks and don't worry there's still time!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know why illustration and photography applicants have to send cd before interview and receive conditional offers, while graphic design applicants have just an interview and get unconditional offers? Does this mean that the graphic design course is not that good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiositykilledthecat)
    Does anyone know why illustration and photography applicants have to send cd before interview and receive conditional offers, while graphic design applicants have just an interview and get unconditional offers? Does this mean that the graphic design course is not that good?
    I have no idea, a girl on my course applied for graphic design and didn't have to send work in

Maybe there's more applicants for illustration and photography so they need a way of narrowing down the numbers?

Who knows :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    oooh i got a letter today too! mine'll be 27th april

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiositykilledthecat)
    I guess the course just isn't as popular, this isn't necessarily a reflection on the quality of the course though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateasaurus)
    thanks and don't worry there's still time!
    It's still not here! i'm starting to stress! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I feel i should make friends

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=598445480

Laura12-im sure all is good. I wonder how many people are going to get interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burrface)
    I feel i should make friends

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=598445480

Laura12-im sure all is good. I wonder how many people are going to get interviewed?
    I wondered that too, hopefully not too many but I bet there'll be quite a few if they had hundreds of applicants =/
    Is it alright if I add you on facebook? I'm with you on the friends thing lol

ReputationRep:
    you can indeed!

ReputationRep:
    I have an interveiw on the 22nd for photography, all my uni's declined me except for 1 unconditional, but still :'( if i dont get into falmouth i will NOT stop crying lol

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!! yay

15th of April

I've got a friend on the illustration course, I've asked her to try and find out how many are being interviewed, if they've cut the numbers down much etc. She says she'll ask next time she has a chat with a tutor. I'll pass on anything I find out

ReputationRep:
    P.s Burrface, I've sent you a friend request

ReputationRep:
    so i seeeeeeeeee!

someone else in my class at college got a letter and their interview is on the 15th as well

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if they've added an extra week onto the interview dates because it definitely said that interviews would be held in the last week of april and the first week of may :s

ReputationRep:
    You posted that at 4am!!!!!!!!??????????

ReputationRep:
    lol Yeah I was up all night thinking about it :P

haha I just got back from a night out, I always hit the laptop before actually going to bed like i should. Was looking at your photos from your art course, MY GOD you're talented, I feel pretty intimidated...

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!! yay

15th of April
    Congrats!
    I'm still waiting... although my CD's only been submitted a week. I'm so nervous.

ReputationRep:
    lol Yeah I was up all night thinking about it :P

haha I just got back from a night out, I always hit the laptop before actually going to bed like i should. Was looking at your photos from your art course, MY GOD you're talented, I feel pretty intimidated...
    well i was sleeping, you crazy lady

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.