Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drunkenmonkey1)
    Well done! Have you heard of anyone else be offered a place. Or be rejected yet?
    Haven't heard of any rejections, but 'Laura12' added me on Facebook and she got in. Yays.

ReputationRep:
    Have most people heard the day after their interview then.

ReputationRep:
    Have most people heard the day after their interview then.
    I heard exactly a week after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura12)
    I heard exactly a week after
    But you had your interview in the first week didn't you, I had mine on Wednesday, and they thing I did for that brief was AWFUL, I'm just getting really nervous.

ReputationRep:
    But you had your interview in the first week didn't you, I had mine on Wednesday, and they thing I did for that brief was AWFUL, I'm just getting really nervous.
    Don't stress about the brief, I don't think it was important, at least that's what they told us. I think it was just something for us to do while we were waiting. Try not to get nervous, there's nothing you can do now. Fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but I'm pretty sure I haven't made the cut, two people at collage who had there interview on the same day were offered places yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicbunny)
    I had two old guys, I don't remember their names for the life of me. They were pretty intimidating thats what I remember! I'm not sure how the interview went really, they asked loads of difficult questions, but its hard to say how it went really. Who did you have? Where were you in the room, maybe I saw you? I was near the back of the room on the right side Haven't heard anything from them yet, I suspect they'll wait till mid May Guess you've heard nothing too ?
    ohh I think you might have had the same people as I did, I got the course tutor and the theory man. I was also near the back of the room, what did you do for your project? I got an unconditional the week after but that's because I did my foundation course last year.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I have my interview this wednesday the 5th. I'm reaaaallly nervous and have no idea what to expect!! any heads up on the type of things I might be asked about?? I don't get the impression its going to be a normal 'so why do you want to do this course?' type of interview for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catrin87)
    Hi everyone, I have my interview this wednesday the 5th. I'm reaaaallly nervous and have no idea what to expect!! any heads up on the type of things I might be asked about?? I don't get the impression its going to be a normal 'so why do you want to do this course?' type of interview for some reason...
    That's actually exactly what i got asked lol. The first question was "why Falmouth?" Followed by "define illustration" they'll expand on your answer and encourage you to get to the points they want to hear. They'll also ask you a bit about your work and about yourself. i got asked what non fiction books I'd be interested in reading. It's exactly what you'd expect, just try and use the questions to "sell yourself" that's what they're there for anyway. Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2010

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.