Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get rid of dark line running from my belly button??!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wha the hell is this dark line from my belly button? HELP!?
    I have a dark line, which look likes dirt but isn't, running from my belly button downwards.

I've had it for years, and HATE it, please tell me i can get rid of it...Btw i'm not, nor have ever been preganent, so thats not why.

It's horrible, i just want it gone, or at least majorly reduced..Is this possible, or will it be there forever?

ReputationRep:
    I have it too, but I never thought of it as such a big problem until now. Are we NOT supposed to have it? :|

ReputationRep:
    Use a hoover. They sell mini Henrys at Sainsburys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrisonBreak22)
    Wha the hell is this dark line from my belly button? HELP!?
    I have a dark line, which look likes dirt but isn't, running from my belly button downwards.

I've had it for years, and HATE it, please tell me i can get rid of it...Btw i'm not, nor have ever been preganent, so thats not why.

It's horrible, i just want it gone, or at least majorly reduced..Is this possible, or will it be there forever?
    You can't get rid of it, it's part of you and shows where the join is from when you were a little blob of cells. Effectively you used to be a brain and a spinal cord with a heart attached. The edges of the spine part fold round and join in the middle leaving a space for your internal organs. That's where your line comes from. Many women find it darkens during pregnancy.

Everyone has one so stop worrying about it.

ReputationRep:
    i have one! i see no prob though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddlejumper)
    Everyone has one so stop worrying about it.
    I dont

ReputationRep:
    I have one too.. didn't realise it was so common :p: Nothing wrong with it though, i quite like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwietnana)
    Use a hoover. They sell mini Henrys at Sainsburys.
    LOL, a lot of people have it stop worrying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I dont
    Yours may be very faint. But unless you are made a different way to everybody else then you do have one - unless you were zipped together, or maybe velcroed?

ReputationRep:
    i have one too. mom said i was born with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I dont
    I dont either.

ReputationRep:
    I thoroughly examined my belly. There's not even the faintest sight of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ampm)
    i have one too. mom said i was born with it.
    She lied, you had a sex change at birth.

ReputationRep:
    I have one! I like stroking mine.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one. I must have been a good foetus.

ReputationRep:
    I have one!! It's soo faint though, I didn't notice it till last year or something, so I guess some people dont notice it maybe forever :P

ReputationRep:
    Ooh i hate mine =[

Can't i go to the doctors and get skin lighting cream or anything??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.