Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

I submitted my application for student finance last week, im going into my 3rd year. I checked online and my application status says "to be completed" which means they have recieved it and are entering it into the system (I applied by post) Does anyone have a rough idea of how long it could take before my status changes to assessed and approved? The fact that it says "to be completed" is starting to worry me, could there be something wrong with my application?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    It depends when they got your application, I called them the other day (applied online and sent evidence) and they were only working on post they got on the 18th jan. I asked when they would get to the 26th they couldn't give me an answer.

ReputationRep:
    It will vary depending on your LEAs workload.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.