Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS: Guys with no confidence watch

ReputationRep:
    Bisexual virgin.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it depends on the girl. Some girls like confidence, some don't. I think a girl who doesn't have a lot of confidence themselves would definitely be able to relate to Bob, so I wouldn't be too worried if I was him

Same with appearance. Some girls aren't bothered about it, some are. Some love classically handsome, "fit" guys, some prefer the different individualistic guy. I mean, personally, I find six-packs rather creepy, but a lot of girls go for that.

I would say Bob needs the confidence to ask the girl out though. Shy girls normally have difficulty just talking to a guy if he doesn't start the conversation himself. It's not that they will dislike Bob for being nervous, it's the fact that they are shy themselves and don't feel brave enough to ask him out. It's still rather new in our society for girls to ask guys out, and low-confidence girls would very rarely do it.

If Bob likes shy girls there's plenty of them about, but by their very definition he would be daft to expect them to make the first move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Bob by a mile please, I think I could make him feel better. Although I wont be having his children as I never, ever plan to have any. I have a slight dislike of children:p:.
    lol You would be great for a one night stand. :p:

I hope you take that as a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    lol You would be great for a one night stand. :p:

I hope you take that as a joke
    I'll take it as a joke but I don't understand it, explain?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I'll take it as a joke but I don't understand it, explain?:p:
    Well im sure your a presentable girl judging by your pic and theirs no chance of the guy getting a suprise call saying 9 months down the line that you are now a daddy. :rolleyes:

see how I thought it through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Well im sure your a presentable girl judging by your pic and theirs no chance of the guy getting a suprise call saying 9 months down the line that you are now a daddy. :rolleyes:

see how I thought it through?
    I did and now I understand, impressive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.