Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible for me to get a body like this in 4 months watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible for me to get a body like this in 4 months (May - September)?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...00_468x570.jpg

Like Ronaldo or could I go even bigger?

I am 19, 5 foot 9, and about 10 1/2 stone...and I think my body type is Endomorph.

If not, roughly how long will it take or what should I be doing?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    A ten and a half stone endomorph - I dont think so.
    And in answer to your question, yes, but it will take alot of hard work. I would give it 6 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elementric)
    No.
    Why ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddysalted)
    A ten and a half stone endomorph - I dont think so.
    And in answer to your question, yes, but it will take alot of hard work. I would give it 6 months
    I think I am endomorph, not sure.

I am prepared to go intensive really to be honest, hence the 4/5 month period. Only because, I finish university, if I start it now, it is going to be difficult, because I have coursework, tutorial work and exams to do, and I don't normally have time...

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, unless you have an uber regeme a kin to personal training and eat like a machine. Even then, four months is not long to get a figure some people work about two years for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guvnor)
    Why ?
    Well maybe that was presumptuous, but one can only grow so fast. I guess it really depends on what state he is in to start with.
    Nevertheless I think it's highly unlikely he'd do it in 4 months.

ReputationRep:
    depends what you look like mate

ReputationRep:
    yeah definitely do able....just follow what people say on here in terms of training and diet....6 months probably better....but I haven't got a clue about your genetics..how well you hold fat...your current condition...but most average people could get there in 4-6 months no problem if doing it properly.

ReputationRep:
    saying that...by the OP calling himself an endomorph, he's obviously holding fat and that will be a pain to shift....better off starting some twiggy 18 year old to get a physique like that.

ReputationRep:
    What is all this morph stuff? How do you know which one you "are" ?

ReputationRep:
    Firstly you really need to give us a better idea of what you look like now,
    secondly, from your description i'm pretty sure the answer is no. Progress can be made in 4 months and if you work hard you'll be able to really improve how you look but not to the extent of looking like ronaldo, not in 4 months anyway. Instead maybe try thinking of it as a long term goal.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of description do people need to give a better idea?
    I describe myself as an Endomorph, because I am holding fat, I have moobies, and a bit of a belly.

I want to get bigger in the long term than that. But I want to aim for a body like Ronaldo, within short period, I appreciate that is going to take around 6 months.

There is a gym solely dedicated to bodybuilding near me. I am thinking of joining there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    What kind of description do people need to give a better idea?
    I describe myself as an Endomorph, because I am holding fat, I have moobies, and a bit of a belly.

I want to get bigger in the long term than that. But I want to aim for a body like Ronaldo, within short period, I appreciate that is going to take around 6 months.

There is a gym solely dedicated to bodybuilding near me. I am thinking of joining there.

You can burn that fat off, but the most important thing is your diet. Yes it is achievable, just depends on you how bad you want it. The more effort you put into it the better the outcome in results for you, and that means eating clean, lifting heavy with proper form i.e trying to increase the weight every time you hit the weights and getting proper sleep, mixed in with a bit of cardio, you will see changes in your appearance in 8-12 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin_123)
    What is all this morph stuff? How do you know which one you "are" ?
    I'd say usually by bone structure! wrists and shoulder girdle are probably the 2 best things to look for.

ReputationRep:
    You can burn that fat off, but the most important thing is your diet. Yes it is achievable, just depends on you how bad you want it. The more effort you put into it the better the outcome in results for you, and that means eating clean, lifting heavy with proper form i.e trying to increase the weight every time you hit the weights and getting proper sleep, mixed in with a bit of cardio, you will see changes in your appearance in 8-12 weeks.
    I want it badly, I need a confidence boost and I need to feel better about myself. I want to look good as well.
    I want it badly.
    I have thought about this, I felt during the summer, I am off uni, and have plenty of time, and I could do it during the holidays. I suppose, I should start earlier, somewhere around march but organise more, so I can prioritise gym and university work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    I'd say usually by bone structure! wrists and shoulder girdle are probably the 2 best things to look for.
    Nut what excactly do you look for, and what are they?

ReputationRep:
    I want it badly, I need a confidence boost and I need to feel better about myself. I want to look good as well.
    I want it badly.
    I have thought about this, I felt during the summer, I am off uni, and have plenty of time, and I could do it during the holidays. I suppose, I should start earlier, somewhere around march but organise more, so I can prioritise gym and university work.
    Its not rocket science or anything

You want it then go for it, just get yourself a good programme. Depending on what you want it can be the SS programme or 3 day workout where you workout two body parts on each day and take a day off for rest. I am sure others can recommend you a decent program if your looking for one !

Good luck :top2:

ReputationRep:
    Its not rocket science or anything

You want it then go for it, just get yourself a good programme. Depending on what you want it can be the SS programme or 3 day workout where you workout two body parts on each day and take a day off for rest. I am sure others can recommend you a decent program if your looking for one !

Good luck :top2:

Thanks, I probably look into this new gym, get sorted, start it this week.
    Could you provide me link to those programmes?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I probably look into this new gym, get sorted, start it this week.
    Could you provide me link to those programmes?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=721990

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.