Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible for me to get a body like this in 4 months watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin_123)
    Nut what excactly do you look for, and what are they?
    ow ecto-morph is naturally skinny..thinner bones..struggle to gain muscle...narrow shoulder girdle...usually low body fat

endo-morph--is basically fat people....can have thick bone structure...usually not so wide shoulder girdle and pear shaped.

meso-morph is basically a muscular person...thick bone structure...piles on muscle easily....wide shoulder girdle...big hands the lot....

Obviously you're not one of the other and it's more of a continuum.

ReputationRep:
    Double that I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddysalted)
    A ten and a half stone endomorph - I dont think so.
    And in answer to your question, yes, but it will take alot of hard work. I would give it 6 months

This.

OP, I think you're describing skinny fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elementric)
    Well maybe that was presumptuous, but one can only grow so fast. I guess it really depends on what state he is in to start with.
    Nevertheless I think it's highly unlikely he'd do it in 4 months.
    Well put. However hard you train or as much as you eat you can grow only so fast. Plus it all depends on what state he is now, and that he probably wont look like that when he gets to that weight cos everyone will looks different in terms of physique if we were all the height & weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    ow ecto-morph is naturally skinny..thinner bones..struggle to gain muscle...narrow shoulder girdle...usually low body fat

endo-morph--is basically fat people....can have thick bone structure...usually not so wide shoulder girdle and pear shaped.

meso-morph is basically a muscular person...thick bone structure...piles on muscle easily....wide shoulder girdle...big hands the lot....

Obviously you're not one of the other and it's more of a continuum.

Oh cool, how do you know which one you are though? I'm sort of.. skinny-muscular but there was a time where I was a tiny tiny but chubby.. I've never really trained though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)
    This.

OP, I think you're describing skinny fat.
    i am skinny fat.. that probably makes a bit of a difference then

ReputationRep:
    a picture is worth a thousand words....i'm sure you'll get more relevant help if you post one

ReputationRep:
    Pics or...?

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of people in this thread are overestimating how "built" Cristiano Ronaldo is :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If you work hard - you can do a lot in four months. Just be consistant - that is key.

ReputationRep:
    i am not sure how i can upload an image...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yokel)
    I think a lot of people in this thread are overestimating how "built" Cristiano Ronaldo is :rofl:
    It's not about how built he is, it's the fact that he's ripped as well. Putting on that kind of muscle and getting that ripped without losing it all again in 4 months is going to be pretty... well... unlikely.
    It's easier to build muscle if you don't mind not losing fat at the same time; if you're doing both it's a slower process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin_123)
    Oh cool, how do you know which one you are though? I'm sort of.. skinny-muscular but there was a time where I was a tiny tiny but chubby.. I've never really trained though..
    Just a general thing....like if you're thin...not particularly muscular..not fat...wrists are like thin then you're probably ecto.

Likewise if you have a wide shoulder girdle...gain muscle easily..have big hands or thick wrists you're probably more meso.

if you get fat easily and not particularly broad you're endo.

For males meso is the best to be!

ReputationRep:
    Also I'd like to say people can argue that they was ecto and now they're meso...but I think the descriptions are more to describe what you're inclined to be...not what you are.

ReputationRep:
    Easily. Don't to anything silly like starting strength or WS4SB,basically anything thats aimed at athletes or powerlifters.

do this: http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/ or take a look on Bodybuilding.com.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elementric)
    It's not about how built he is, it's the fact that he's ripped as well. Putting on that kind of muscle and getting that ripped without losing it all again in 4 months is going to be pretty... well... unlikely.
    It's easier to build muscle if you don't mind not losing fat at the same time; if you're doing both it's a slower process.

But that's the whole point, he's not that big at all. Gaining that much muscle from the OP's current position, which I understand to be skinny fat, isn't that hard. Noobs, as the OP apperas to be, can quite easily gain muscle without gaining much if any fat. Unless the OP is an extreme ectomorph or has sh*tloads of fat, it's very achievable in 4months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadder)
    Easily. Don't to anything silly like starting strength or WS4SB,basically anything thats aimed at athletes or powerlifters.

LOL, OP posts a picture of an athlete and says I want to look like that. You say don't do a routine aimed at athletes :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you start now? i think it is possible with the right diet and exercise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)
    LOL, OP posts a picture of an athlete and says I want to look like that. You say don't do a routine aimed at athletes
    His body isn't a product of his athletic training, his image is important enough for him to spend huge amounts of money paying people to tell him what to do to make him look good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadder)

What a load of sh*t!!!

SS and WS4SB are great for adding size and do so well in a short amount of time. What has the fact that they're aimed at athletes got to do with anything? They might be geared towards building strength, but they also happen to be good for gaining size.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.