Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible for me to get a body like this in 4 months watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadder)
    His body isn't a product of his athletic training, his image is important enough for him to spend huge amounts of money paying people to tell him what to do to make him look good.

So where does it magically appear from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yokel)
    What a load of sh*t!!!

SS and WS4SB are great for adding size and do so well in a short amount of time. What has the fact that they're aimed at athletes got to do with anything? They might be geared towards building strength, but they also happen to be good for gaining size.
    he was clearly joking....why are you so socially retarded to not be able to see this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    he was clearly joking....why are you so socially retarded to not be able to see this?
    Oh please, if he wanted to make it clear that he was joking he should have used one of the many smilies. But, I guess you're right, I'm socially retarded because I can't tell if someone is being sarcastic on the internet:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yokel)
    Oh please, if he wanted to make it clear that he was joking he should have used one of the many smilies. But, I guess you're right, I'm socially retarded because I can't tell if someone is being sarcastic on the internet:rolleyes:
    I never use smilies ever and I'm joking and taking the piss most of the time!

smilies are what teenage girls use!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Is it possible for me to get a body like this in 4 months (May - September)?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...00_468x570.jpg

Like Ronaldo or could I go even bigger?

I am 19, 5 foot 9, and about 10 1/2 stone...and I think my body type is Endomorph.

If not, roughly how long will it take or what should I be doing?
    I personally don't like ronaldo's body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadder)
    His body isn't a product of his athletic training, his image is important enough for him to spend huge amounts of money paying people to tell him what to do to make him look good.
    I think this is right cos every other footballer is a lard arse who don't care about their image but Rnaldo is the exception cos he's pretty:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you start eating properly now then it'll be easier when you start the training after uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    I personally don't like ronaldo's body
    I think it's his smug **** face that is more the problem. Plus his body is pretty mediocre, it's just that whenever girls are presented with a pretty-boy who has low bodyfat and a little muscle they think that's what a real man looks like. Naturally, they are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I think it's his smug **** face that is more the problem. Plus his body is pretty mediocre, it's just that whenever girls are presented with a pretty-boy who has low bodyfat and a little muscle they think that's what a real man looks like. Naturally, they are wrong.
    Surely the OP doesn't actually want to be strong, he just wants to look good, and to be fair it seems to work on 17/8 year olds at the very least. The number of girls that were drooling there faces off over that guy from twilight was crazy.

ReputationRep:
    I dont believe a chest like that is achievable from nothing in 4months.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.