Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Israel Accused Of Harvesting Organs In Haiti watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Indeed it is, God forbid she be called an "anti Semite" for the rest of her life.
    So you think everytime something is said against Israel, it's customary to apologise.. Have you ever read the Guardian, or HRW or Amnesty, or UN-reports and resolutions? Do they apologise? What about Galloway's apology? What about almost every Middle East lecture from SOAS?

You're so out of touch with reality to think that its "customary" for someone to apologise when something is said against Israel.

And please don't twist what I'm saying: I'm not saying they should apologise, I'm saying that it's not "customary" to apologise when you say something against Israel.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed it is, God forbid she be called an "anti Semite" for the rest of her life.
    LOL and the fact is majority of their population dont even carry semitic haplogroup ;p

ReputationRep:
    This article is retarded. Why invent a lie when you true cases of abuses by Israel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    look, organs can survive outside the body for only a matter of hours before they are useless. it would take at least 12 hours just to fly to israel from haiti.
    Diaz wont let these facts get in the way of his anti-Israel malarkey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    LOL and the fact is majority of their population dont even carry semitic haplogroup ;p
    Precisely this Ibysaiyan

ReputationRep:
    And where's the evidence in that article? I've never heard of the guy who seems to be the main accuser: "Ukrainian Professor of Philosophy Godin" (philosophy?)

Again, it's completely baseless. It's not like an NGO or the UN has accused Israel of anything like this, just the "Palestine Telegraph" which I know nothing about but, judging by the quality of writing in that article, is a complete joke.

Edit: just saw the ynet thing. The guy who trafficked organs is being extradited to Israel, where he will remain in custody...he's just a criminal. That's like accusing the British government of drug smuggling because some criminal comes into the country have swallowed a condom of heroin...

ReputationRep:
    Even for a person who thoroughly condemns Israeli government policy, this seems over the top and false.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of crap. People are helping, they need to trust more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folderol)
    So you think everytime something is said against Israel, it's customary to apologise.. Have you ever read the Guardian, or HRW or Amnesty, or UN-reports and resolutions? Do they apologise? What about Galloway's apology? What about almost every Middle East lecture from SOAS?
    We all know she doesn't mean her apology, hence to save face she has to apologize if she didn't we all know what she be called.

You're so out of touch with reality to think that its "customary" for someone to apologise when something is said against Israel.
    No you're out of touch, you're too naive and superficial to think she's actually sincere with that apology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    yeah tsr has been flooded with these idiots recently.

unless of course israel has invented a new evil weapon which allows them to be stored for longer periods of time :iiam:
    Any debate on Israel just seems to reach stupid lows, it's a shame really because I have some real issues with the Israeli state but I end up siding with the Zionists due to the bigotry and idiocy that often emanates from the anti-Israel camp, it goes beyond rational attacks...no other country seems able to do this - despite similarly horrible events taking place, I really don't understand it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E_D_B)
    And where's the evidence in that article? I've never heard of the guy who seems to be the main accuser: "Ukrainian Professor of Philosophy Godin" (philosophy?)

Again, it's completely baseless. It's not like an NGO or the UN has accused Israel of anything like this, just the "Palestine Telegraph" which I know nothing about but, judging by the quality of writing in that article, is a complete joke.
    All more of a reason to do what Jenny Tonge proposed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Even for a person who thoroughly condemns Israeli government policy, this seems over the top and false.
    A breath of fresh-air Well done Inzamam, I keep forgetting to rep you...tommorow my friend :yes:

ReputationRep:
    We all know she doesn't mean her apology, hence to save face she has to apologize if she didn't we all know what she be called.

No you're out of touch, you're too naive and superficial to think she's actually sincere with that apology.
    does the point still stand, with a flight time of 12 hours to israel (at the very least considering the conditions of the airports in haiti) that its unrealistic for an organ to arrive at israel in time for it to be successfully transplanted?

ReputationRep:

I didn't say she was sincere, it's why I didn't dispute it when you said it. I said it was good that she did. I didn't say anything about her sincerity. I agree with you: I doubt she is sincere with this apology. What I am, disputing is that everytime something is said against Israel, it is customary to apologise. But, good call at evading the debate again.

ReputationRep:
    All more of a reason to do what Jenny Tonge proposed.
    Right.. wasn't one of the UN base targeted by Israeli forces last year? oops LOL wrong quote =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    This is exactly why I respect you, Ascient and Sweyn Forkbeard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    does the point still stand, with a flight time of 12 hours to israel (at the very least considering the conditions of the airports in haiti) that its unrealistic for an organ to arrive at israel in time for it to be successfully transplanted?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...t-success.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E_D_B)
    Why else would someone invent such a serious allegation. If there was a shred of evidence it wouldn't necessarily be anti-semitic...but neither you nor anyone else has shown us any.
    Grow up, stop degenerating the meaning of the word

ReputationRep:
    DIAZ:

Palestine was always under someone. They never had any opportunity to free themselves. Now, Israel and the Jewish people had the same type of problem, except they did not result to violence. They decided to do it the right way. The Arabs fought they could defeat them and they did not and this just made them even more stronger. The point that Israel saw an opportunity and took it. Palestine just cried and used violence to try and get it back. War is not the solution. Politics is!

I know you're wondering why this is relevant. It's obvious you’re making this claims because of Gaza. Also, like tom said "look, organs can survive outside the body for only a matter of hours before they are useless. it would take at least 12 hours just to fly to Israel from Haiti. "

/Thread

PS I am a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    It might not have anything to do with Haiti doesnt
    change the fact that Israel are exploiting UN human rights. Let me guess I am anti-semitic since I posted something which is against zionism? LMAO ..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.