Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Israel Accused Of Harvesting Organs In Haiti watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Errr in Israel perhaps?
    i still dont see what the destination of the organs has to do with anything. the israeli state was not involved in those cases. if they were why would they be prosecuting the man involved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    your hatred of israel is blindingly obvious

So I assume all the reports have hatred for Israel
    everyone is bullying Israel is an Angel ?

I assume the prime minister who did an interview with a reporter
    about Israel harvesting organs are being blinded by hatred too?

LMAO .. then again we are all against Israel which is a plain lie a defence scheme by trying to cover up your faults ... :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    But aren't you self-contradicting? on the previous post of yours you did mention Israel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    How do you know it's a lie if they did don't do an investigation given what they did to the Palestinians was under government orders? The situation in Haiti is extremely fertile ground for this to occur
    Could you rephrase please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiterallyInsane)

I assume their prime minister is lying to ..
    oh hold on is he being anti simitic too?
    hes talking about "reports of trafficking" that doesnt constitute proof im afraid

ReputationRep:

I assume their prime minister is lying to ..
    oh hold on is he being anti simitic too?

How is the interview with the Haitian prime minister supposed to be evidence for your sad little conspiracy? He doesn't mention Israel at any point, ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folderol)
    Yes, but you didnt specify that it was just politicians. You made a general statement. Even when I called you up on it, you said "It is customary to apologize, especially when it comes from a politician of her stature" - i.e. more so with politicians but still as a general maxim.
    It doesn't really matter anyway, you say anything of such a nature you're branded an anti Semite, we only hear the apologies from the politicians because they have a public platform.

It's relevant because all those institutions/people say things against Israel and they don't apologise. Yet, you think its 'customary' to apologise "anytime anythine" is said against Israel.
    Even the Guardian editor (of all papers) was forced to apologize to Israel.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know it's a lie if they did don't do an investigation given what they did to the Palestinians was under government orders? The situation in Haiti is extremely fertile ground for this to occur
    You seriously think that the IDF would even be stupid enough to do this?

ReputationRep:
    Lol the anti-Israel brigade just makes themselves look more and more ridiculous every time they make an outlandish claim like this. It's stuff worthy of 10 year olds, let alone grown adults.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    But aren't you self-contradicting? on the previous post of yours you did mention Israel?
    what are you talking about? show me how the israeli state profited from those 3 news links. when i say israel was not involved i mean they did not harvest the organs. you know full well i was saying israel was prosecuting the person responsible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Could you rephrase please.
    How do you know it's a lie if the Israelis don't launch an investigation into the allegation even posed by Haitian ministers?

ReputationRep:
    Oh hold on .. is that whisper? LMAO no am not Anti-simitic
    Didnt your own Prime minister admit the
    harvesting in human organs? weren't they jews the ones arrested by the FBI in America ? huh do you want me to post it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    You seriously think that the IDF would even be stupid enough to do this?
    They did it to the Palestinians and who in Haiti has the resources and the time to carry out an autopsy on all the 230,000 dead that are buried in mass graves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E_D_B)
    Um, no I'm not. I'm trying to claim that a lie which - (a) demonises the Jewish state, (b) bears a striking resemblance to the blood libel and (c) emanates from an author who invited American Holocaust denier Jeff Rense to a recent conference and from a "news" paper whose recent stories include one which claimed the failed Detroit bombing was a "mossad trick" - probably is.

You and many others seem convinced that accusations of anti-semitism are used by those who wish to protect Israel from all criticism. I'm rather more of the view that it's your lot who wish to discredit the arguments of others with accusations of accusations of anti-semitism, as it were.

In conclusion, you're an idiot.
    It's such a basic concept, the fact you can't understand it is frightful. An erroneous (under your supposition) statement directed towards a country (which isn't 100% Jewish), unrelated to ethnic stature or religion, is not by definition anti-semitic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E_D_B)
    How is the interview with the Haitian prime minister supposed to be evidence for your sad little conspiracy? He doesn't mention Israel at any point, ffs.
    well then theres that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halbeth)
    Anti-semitism and criticism of Israel, contrary to popular belief, are not the same thing.

I have jewish heritage, I consider myself of the same race, that doesn't stop me from thinking some of Israel's actions are evil.

Not that I'm saying these allegations are true, but if there's reason to believe they are there should certainly be an investigation.
    Is there reason to believe it's true?

ReputationRep:
    Oh hold on .. is that whisper? LMAO no am not Anti-simitic
    Didnt your own Prime minister admit the
    harvesting in human organs? weren't they jews the ones arrested by the FBI in America ? huh do you want me to post it?
    lol ive already told you im not a jew or israeli. what has some jews in the usa got to do with the israeli state?

ReputationRep:
    How do you know it's a lie if the Israelis don't launch an investigation into the allegation even posed by Haitian ministers?
    Simply because the Israelis aren't stupid. They are very clever and tactical thinking through each move they make. They wouldn't risk transporting crushed organs back via a 12 hour flight to Israel using an airport flooded by the US Army and other relief organisations.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't really matter anyway, you say anything of such a nature you're branded an anti Semite, we only hear the apologies from the politicians because they have a public platform.
    Stop changing the subject. You said it was customary to apologise "anytime anything" is said against Israel. That is false - quite obviously, given the sheer amount of criticism (justifiably or unjustifiably) Israel gets.

Even the Guardian editor (of all papers) was forced to apologize to Israel.
    And what about all those other institutions and people? One editor from one paper doesn't mean "anytime" anything is said against Israel, someone apologises. And even within the Guardian, the CiF is littered with criticism of Israel which goes un-apologised for. And the editor was not speaking of individual writers either - they have also not apologised.

And just to make this clear: I'm not saying that they should have to apologise, Im saying that to say its 'customary' is to fly in the face of facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    A breath of fresh-air Well done Inzamam, I keep forgetting to rep you...tommorow my friend :yes:
    Thank you, :hat2:, just remember it's not Israel or Israelis I hate but merely some of their government's policies.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.