Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't finished the online application yet, but I know I have made a mistake somewhere earlier in the form. The problem is, it wont let me go that far back into the form when I am pressing the "previous" button. It will only let me go back to when the current section started. Before I complete it, will there be an option to go over the whole form again?

ReputationRep:
    Just phone them up and tell them to amend anything you can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma2k5)
    Just phone them up and tell them to amend anything you can't.
    But what if I can't remember the exact question? It was something about the address I will be living in during my studies.

ReputationRep:
    carry on, finish the application then after you've heard send a change of circumstances form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeltaQ)
    Complete the form to the stage where it asks you to check over everything, and allows you to ammend things.
    This.

You'll be able to edit the information on the form just before you send it to be assessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    This.

You'll be able to edit the information on the form just before you send it to be assessed.
    Okay. That's good .

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.