Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I personally think Jessica Ennis is pretty hot.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone actually listen to Adonis' views anymore? I thought we all realised he was a sad shallow troll with a worrying obsession with all things aesthetic.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were one of the guys who promoted muscle building in women??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't think Ennis looks bad.......Maria Mutola on the other hand is scary and some of the sprinters are as well....but they're also probably on steroids...well not Mutola she's just a beast...you can tell by her general bone structure in her face and body.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    YES. BIG NO NO! Girls who are a little toned are okay but in general its off-putting.

ReputationRep:
    i prefer a toned appearance, but a defined six pack on a girl is a bit unattractive IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I thought you were one of the guys who promoted muscle building in women??? :confused:
    to a degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oh, and sorry for the double quote, but if you ever need exercises for improving your core (had a quick glance at your blog), I have plenty I can PM you with at some point. We had a training session with a female rower from the olympic team who gave us some tips on core stability and was really quite helpful!
    I've been doing some crunches but I'm ridiculously rubbish at them, also been doing squats and lunges which are going better. I'm keeping the crunches low rep though, cos I only want the benefit of less side-stitches not the ripped abs! Please PM me any suggestions!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, why not post pics of girls you think have nice muscles and women who don't?

My opinion

Nice:

Not:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE MUSCULAR GIRLS! SO ******* HOT! sorry kinda get into it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clens)
    I wouldn't say no to Jessica Ennis
    This.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl has enough time to get muscles, she isn't spending enough time cooking and cleaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    on the limit

ReputationRep:
    Females with obvious muscles tend to be unattractive and painful in bed. The amount of wrapping and tensing orgasm inspires coupled with constant hip abductor sessions only leads to broken ribs/a broken face.

ReputationRep:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Muscles on girls doesn't look right.
    I prefer my girls to be just that - girls

ReputationRep:
    Muscles on a girl = A big no no :no:

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely bulging biceps n all that sort of stuff on a woman is unattractive, a female should stick to being a female

ReputationRep:
    Lol, muscles on a women = manly? A woman is manly if she look like a man. Muscles don't make that happen, it's looking masculine that does. I think some people are confusing gender roles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.