Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muscles on girls = unattractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, Adonis, you basically like skinny-fat girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yokel)
    Muscles on women gets a big yes from me. Thanks to their genetic potential it's very hard for women to become what I would refer to as too muscular and I don't think I've ever seen a woman in real life who I would refer to as too muscular.

This is what I would call too muscular, but then again I think she looks great when she's not tensing and is a little less lean.
    That woman is what I'd call too muscular. She's lost all femininity because of it. And I've seen some unfeminine women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wren)
    So, Adonis, you basically like skinny-fat girls?
    No.

Muscle is fine - to a degree

Someone like ennis doesn't look nice at all to me. Even in clothes, her body would look 'dense'

The PCD however, would be an example of muscle, but not over-done

let's compare;

Ennis has (and PCD's don't)

seperation between shoulders/bi/tri's when relaxed - compare that to Ashley from PCD, her arms are in a flexed position yet she still doesn't even have that seperation but ennis just relaxed does, and even then it's too damn cut. so it's 'toned' but not defined like ennis.

edit: she even has separation between her forearm extensors - really? what part of that is feminine

protruding vein on bicep (she probs has pelvic veins too if you were to see her in real life)
    clear seperation between all the tendons of her abs that's nasty
    overly developed shoulders

whilst this serves her well for athletics, and is a byproduct of, it's too blokey to be considered attractive.

ReputationRep:
    not picking on ennis BTW, she's just someone who came to mind

she's 'semi-flexed' notice the hench shoulders, she even has seperation between her delt/chest it's like - no !!

leave that for the men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    That woman is what I'd call too muscular. She's lost all femininity because of it. And I've seen some unfeminine women.
    God forbid being unfeminine, jeez.

I want to know where feminist ideals went please.

ReputationRep:
    a girl with a six pack is off putting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wren)
    I don't want to end up all muscles, but I run and cycle a lot and have a low body fat % to start with so any muscle I gain is going to be more obvious Hopefully I'm not doing so much that I start looking ripped, I just want to be toned. Although the woman in the OP doesn't look bad, I don't think that girls should have 6 packs...

Dunno, I think it looks quite good on the girl in the OP. But I find athletic girls better looking anyway, eg :

:yes: So hot.

ReputationRep:
    It's only her arms/ shoulders that look unpleasant to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    God forbid being unfeminine, jeez.

I want to know where feminist ideals went please.
    Tbh we all know feminism is a load of balls. You're acting ridiculous promoting it even now, I simply said I've seen some unfeminine women, I wasn't condemning that because tbh rowing is hardly considered a feminine sport. The truth of the world is that society can clearly define what is feminine and what is considered as not feminine, and no self-respecting woman actually cares what people think of her if she is happy and self-confident. I can beat my brother in a fight when it comes down to it because I'm quite a lot stronger than him now (quite unexpectedly, might I add, because I don't look it but I guess he's puny) despite the 5 year age gap, that can be seen as not being feminine but do I give a ****? No. I'm quite happy as I am. I won't start fighting for feminist ideals because I can accept being feminine when I feel like it and if society judges me for that it's fair enough, I'll accept it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I like the feeling of muscle/bone when I hug a girl
    Changed your mind so soon?

ReputationRep:
    One man's garbage is another man's art... I personally don't like muscle girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    Dunno, I think it looks quite good on the girl in the OP. But I find athletic girls better looking anyway, eg :

:o: Perfection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Tbh we all know feminism is a load of balls. You're acting ridiculous promoting it even now, I simply said I've seen some unfeminine women, I wasn't condemning that because tbh rowing is hardly considered a feminine sport. The truth of the world is that society can clearly define what is feminine and what is considered as not feminine, and no self-respecting woman actually cares what people think of her if she is happy and self-confident. I can beat my brother in a fight when it comes down to it because I'm quite a lot stronger than him now (quite unexpectedly, might I add, because I don't look it but I guess he's puny) despite the 5 year age gap, that can be seen as not being feminine but do I give a ****? No. I'm quite happy as I am. I won't start fighting for feminist ideals because I can accept being feminine when I feel like it and if society judges me for that it's fair enough, I'll accept it.
    Well, firstly, I obviously don't think feminism is a load of balls at all.
    And secondly, if you think being feminine doesn't matter in the slightest, why on earth did you bring it up as if it's a standard for judging women's looks? You said she's 'too muscular' and has 'lost all femininity'. That's not just acknowledging the idea of femininity, it's holding it up as a standard, saying she's too muscular.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.kingtastyshirts.com/?e=6a...5d36577ebec359

I think its hot, ahaha jokes, but those pics aint bad this is. What do u think of this:

ReputationRep:

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Changed your mind so soon?
    No

you just misunderstood what I meant/what that comment was in response to.

You can still look soft but feel muscle/bone

I never said I wanted to feel 'dense' muscle, just muscle.

My muscle is dense, I wouldn't wanna feel that on a girl, but I quite like the soft muscles of girls

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, though I have a slight bulge on my upper arm from the Viola :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I think her abs look well hot :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    Well, firstly, I obviously don't think feminism is a load of balls at all.
    And secondly, if you think being feminine doesn't matter in the slightest, why on earth did you bring it up as if it's a standard for judging women's looks? You said she's 'too muscular' and has 'lost all femininity'. That's not just acknowledging the idea of femininity, it's holding it up as a standard, saying she's too muscular.
    I didn't say being feminine doesn't matter in the slightest, I said that to a confident woman, the feminine look doesn't matter in the slightest. I personally think a feminine appearance looks good, and I strive to look feminine, but some people may prefer a more muscular appearance. If she's happy like that, then fine, but I aim to be a good athlete but still retain the attributes that make me look feminine.

The only type of feminism I agree with is that promoting equality, otherwise I wouldn't be in medicine. I do not agree with the extent to which feminism has stretched in the modern day. I'm sure you judge guys on how masculine they look or act, unless you prefer a feminine look on them, it's kinda natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)

:eek3: She's gorgeous.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.