Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The IMPROVED girl-proof Size Poll (Guys vote, GIRLS VIEW) Watch

• View Poll Results: Males....Which is YOUR ideal size? (on girls of course)
    AA
    1.14%
    A
    4.18%
    B
    15.59%
    C
    30.04%
    D
    27.00%
    DD
    12.93%
    E
    9.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *River)
    This poll is stupid. Bra sizes just don't work like that - the C cup on a 32 back will be smaller than that on a 34.

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_room.asp?cat=236

If you think so, change the options on the poll to Size 1, Size 2, Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6, Size 7 .....and I'll change AA= 1, A=2 etc.

ReputationRep:
    This poll is stupid. Bra sizes just don't work like that - the C cup on a 32 back will be smaller than that on a 34.

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_room.asp?cat=236
    Of course there are many other variables anyway, but if for instance, I look through Nuts Magazine, I'm not going to be thinking any of this....I'm just giving a round-a-bout idea of the sizes tbh....lol This isn't scientific research.

ReputationRep:
    My point is that people telling you what cupsize they are doesn't really say anything (and chances are they're wearing the wrong size anyway because most people fit themselves into something that falls between a 32-38 A-D).

ReputationRep:
    My point is that people telling you what cupsize they are doesn't really say anything (and chances are they're wearing the wrong size anyway because most people fit themselves into something that falls between a 32-38 A-D).
    OK

ReputationRep:
    Cup sizes don't work like that.

I'm not a guy but I think smaller breasts look so much nicer, I will never understand the appeal of larger ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    Cup sizes don't work like that.

I'm not a guy but I think smaller breasts look so much nicer, I will never understand the appeal of larger ones.

It's just general guidance. Jeez some people in this place can be so meticulous about what is, let's be honest, a pretty playful thread :p: . You don't get AA's and B's that look like D's, or C's that look like DD's, or D's that look like F's etc. lol Someone in the other thread said "We need pictures"...that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Size isn't really that important. A girl with AAs that look good/in proportion >>>>>> A fat girl with a set of DDs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Dood)
    Size isn't really that important. A girl with AAs that look good/in proportion >>>>>> A fat girl with a set of DDs
    This is about ideal size, all other things being OK. lol The question isn't about a fat girl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Opps sorry i voted
    And yay for D's

ReputationRep:
    Quite nice how the poll looks like a bell curve (thus far)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chivalry)
    Quite nice how the poll looks like a bell curve (thus far)...
    Yeah it was like that in the other thread, but that curve wasn't based on the guys' preferences, it was based more on the average breast size....Have a look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Kelly Brook size :jiggy:

(Original post by TwentyTen)
    And if the user doesn't make his/her gender visible? Then surely that corrupts the data

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stricof)
    And if the user doesn't make his/her gender visible? Then surely that corrupts the data
    Thanks for the tip

....I bet a lot of people on this site have another account, quite sad actually :rolleyes: ....Whatever number of users TSR claims to have, take a 1/3 off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Kelly Brook size :jiggy:
    I wanted to put her pic up for "E or Bigger" but then all the votes would go to "E or Bigger".

ReputationRep:
    Yeay!!! D-Size FTW!!! MMMMMMMmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Fail thread. Boys know nothing about bra sizes, a B cup could be bigger than an E :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    Jeez some people in this place can be so meticulous about what is, let's be honest, a pretty playful thread :p: .
    e.g. by remaking the thread to make the poll girl-proof? >.>

ReputationRep:
    someone could be a 38B which would equate to the same mass as 36C, 34D 32DD... :yy:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.