Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The IMPROVED girl-proof Size Poll (Guys vote, GIRLS VIEW) Watch

• View Poll Results: Males....Which is YOUR ideal size? (on girls of course)
    AA
    1.14%
    A
    4.18%
    B
    15.59%
    C
    30.04%
    D
    27.00%
    DD
    12.93%
    E
    9.13%

ReputationRep:
    Double Ds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    You don't get AA's and B's that look like D's, or C's that look like DD's, or D's that look like F's etc.
    Well, you kinda do. I was measured in M&S and was told that I was a 38D, went into Bravissimo and was told that I was between a 30 and 32G - as *River said, most people (including bra measurers) seem to think that they fit between 32-38 A-D, which means that a lot of people are wearing completely the wrong size.

Plus, bra sizes tend to work by going up a cup and down a back size (or vice versa) so a 32D isn't the same as a 38D, for example.
    Sorry to pee on your bonfire, it's just a bit silly to judge it on cup size because it's just not a valid measurement on it's own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    e.g. by remaking the thread to make the poll girl-proof? >.>
    Yes. . Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Huh, I always thought AA-cup was like, an overweight male's breast size :p: .

D, I guess? I don't really know bra sizes... Not too big, or too small. A nice pair of legs though ... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodahdoo)
    Well, you kinda do. I was measured in M&S and was told that I was a 38D, went into Bravissimo and was told that I was between a 30 and 32G - as *River said, most people (including bra measurers) seem to think that they fit between 32-38 A-D, which means that a lot of people are wearing completely the wrong size.

Plus, bra sizes tend to work by going up a cup and down a back size (or vice versa) so a 32D isn't the same as a 38D, for example.
    Sorry to pee on your bonfire, it's just a bit silly to judge it on cup size because it's just not a valid measurement on it's own.
    If they're all cup sizes?

This looks much more accurate :yy: Well done dude :awesome:

I'm not gonna vote this time, just sit and perv over all the boobs :coma:

ReputationRep:
    B/C around perfect for me :-)

ReputationRep:
    If they're all cup sizes?
    What?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corpsetaker)
    Huh, I always thought AA-cup was like, an overweight male's breast size :p: .

D, I guess? I don't really know bra sizes... Not too big, or too small. A nice pair of legs though ... :sexface:
    An 18 stone friend of mine got measured for a bra for £10
    He was a B :P

And one of the girls in my flat is an H/I, so maybe we should expand the poll a bit, there's room for a couple more sizes.

ReputationRep:
    What?!
    Most of that post is missing. Be back in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    What about lesbians?

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    What about lesbians?
    And Bi's :yy:

ReputationRep:

If so, then what exactly, does cup size indicate?....From my research (Wikipedia lol) cup size is the difference between band size and bust size. Correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    This looks much more accurate :yy: Well done dude :awesome:

I'm not gonna vote this time, just sit and perv over all the boobs :coma:
    Hello Loz

lol Thanks, I never get it wrong more than once :p:

To the second part: Enjoy

Hello Loz

lol Thanks, I never get it wrong more than once :p:

To the second part: Enjoy
    Haha I can trust that, and I shall, don't you worry! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    D from your images, but a C in general.

ReputationRep:
    All boobs are fantastic, who cares what size they are.

ReputationRep:

Please provide proof that you've seen AA's that look like D's

ReputationRep:
    That is NOT a B :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

Please provide proof that you have seen C's that look like F's

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.