Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookie4President)
    Hey all,

Has anyone gotten in with out sending a GMAT score? I know Warwick does not require it.

Snookie,
    I didnt do the GMAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Profit)
    I didnt do the GMAT.

What's your profile? (ie: School? Internships?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookie4President)
    What's your profile? (ie: School? Internships?)
    check ur inbox

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i am planning to apply for MSc Finance Warwick for next year. Just would like to know if 1 reference from a lecturer and 1 from current employer would suffice? GMAT is not a requirement but would strengthen the case i suppose??

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I'm a B.E graduate from India.I passed in 2010 with 69% (First Division);anything above 70% is First division with honors.I was in the top 10% of my class.

I have been proficient at Math throughout my life.I scored 97% marks in math in grade 10 (second highest in my class),90% in math in grade 12 (second highest in my class).

I was the only student in the 5 year history of my college to have scored 100% in both math 1 and math 2 (calculus,probability,linear programming,matrices).I scored 90% marks in math 3 (again the highest in my class).

I've been trading in almost all kind of markets (many of which are non-existent in India suchs as CFD's, exotic forex pairs) at individual level for the last 4 years.

I'm taking the GMAT on the 26th of October and by the looks of it I should be able to score around 750-770.

I'm looking forward to applying to oxford MFE, warwick msc finance and lse msc finance.

What are my chances of getting accepted in the programs?

ReputationRep:
    The undergrad cred sound pretty good but not awesome. At all three unis there are plenty who scored with highest honours. However a GMAT above 750 will likely guarantee urself a place at all three

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.