The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Snookie4President
Hey all,

Has anyone gotten in with out sending a GMAT score? I know Warwick does not require it.

Snookie,

I didnt do the GMAT.
Mr.Profit
I didnt do the GMAT.

What's your profile? (ie: School? Internships?)
Reply 22
Snookie4President
What's your profile? (ie: School? Internships?)

check ur inbox
Reply 23
Hi guys, i am planning to apply for MSc Finance Warwick for next year. Just would like to know if 1 reference from a lecturer and 1 from current employer would suffice? GMAT is not a requirement but would strengthen the case i suppose??
Hi guys

I'm a B.E graduate from India.I passed in 2010 with 69% (First Division);anything above 70% is First division with honors.I was in the top 10% of my class.

I have been proficient at Math throughout my life.I scored 97% marks in math in grade 10 (second highest in my class),90% in math in grade 12 (second highest in my class).

I was the only student in the 5 year history of my college to have scored 100% in both math 1 and math 2 (calculus,probability,linear programming,matrices).I scored 90% marks in math 3 (again the highest in my class).

I've been trading in almost all kind of markets (many of which are non-existent in India suchs as CFD's, exotic forex pairs) at individual level for the last 4 years.

I'm taking the GMAT on the 26th of October and by the looks of it I should be able to score around 750-770.

I'm looking forward to applying to oxford MFE, warwick msc finance and lse msc finance.

What are my chances of getting accepted in the programs?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
The undergrad cred sound pretty good but not awesome. At all three unis there are plenty who scored with highest honours. However a GMAT above 750 will likely guarantee urself a place at all three

Latest

Trending

Trending