Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RatnSha)
    Always buy my undies from there;not my clothes cos then i'll look like evryone else
    I can't buy undies from there. Too many bad experiences.
    All the bras scratched me with their sharp wires that poke out after a few washes
    And the pants would get holes everywhere. Tights are okay, though.

ReputationRep:
    I buy socks and pyjamas there, everything else just doesn't seem to fit

Also, the staff never smile (though I can understand why) and you get random charves ramming their prams into your heels :-/

ReputationRep:
    i hate primark.

Like it because its cheap good for being on a budget. It doesn't pretend to be anymore then that-the clothes not particularly great quality but what do you expect for the prices. Primark couldn't possibly have a sale or else it would all be free!

ReputationRep:
    smells like fish

ReputationRep:
    Highlight of my life: being behind a buggy and being rammed by the two twin strollers behind me :P maybe thats why I've never bought anything + I do see upwards of 8 people I know working behind the tills there, and theyre different everytime, go figure!

ReputationRep:
    Yes its cheap, and I don't like how everyone ends up looking identical..
    BUT I do end up buying clothes from there, purely because every other clothes store on my high st has closed down
    And every so often, I find something nice AND cheap

ReputationRep:
    Mostly cheap and mundane, but I've found a few real good pieces, they're also awesome for party clothes, fancy dress and all that jazz

ReputationRep:
    I like it.

= )

ReputationRep:
    I don't find that they are bad quality, my Primark clothes have lasted quite a while. I only get basic stuff, socks, plain vest tops etc from there though on the whole, some of their other stuff can look a bit tacky. But it's always worth a look

ReputationRep:
    Generally only shop there for plain tops and underwear now. To echo what Hafsaay has said the bras are of shockingly bad quality, the wiring poking through really hurts. Plus it tends to give me 'shopping rage', I've never been in a shop and had to leave because all the crying babies and people barging into me every few seconds have annoyed me so much.

/rant

ReputationRep:
    Cheap... just like TK Max

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good for underwear, socks and lazing around trousers. I look elsewhere for T-shirts and jackets though.

ReputationRep:
    The only downsize is their lack of sizes for guys, in other shops I am usually a extra large but in Primark I have to go for the biggest size they have, which is usually xxl for t-shirts, bought a couple the other day for 2 quid each
    Other then that its good for boxers and socks, thats about it really. Women I reckon go crazy in that shop

ReputationRep:
    Everything about it is just wrong. :pain:

ReputationRep:
    about 90% of the clothes they sell are sickening, but if you look hard enough you can find some nice stuff!
    a lot of it is bad quality though, especially the shoes, and the prices are definitely going up :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    I hate Primark with a passion. It's cheap and nasty. The clothes, shoes.....everything, they are just awful. Skanky people shop there Ewwwww.

ReputationRep:
    I think there's often some nice stuff in Primark, and great prices too. But New Look is better. Much much, better clothes and that

ReputationRep:
    They've got line of clothing that looks horrible and tacky, but most of their stuff is pretty nice and good quality. Whenever I'm shopping I always make a point of making a sweep through Pradamark .

I prefer Topman/River Island, though. Urban Outfitters if they've got a sale on.

ReputationRep:
    I love Primark but its always busy and the clothes are everywhere. I love the bags and the shoes.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.