Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ignoramus)
    Hey they're nice enough clothes and cheap. What's not to like!
    yh they cheap, well the jewellery maybe bad but i still like the clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Skidmark? Complete effluent hole. I hate how girls march around it like brainwashed zombies looking for their cheap and badly made 'bargains' with no individuality. Some of the things are ok but its just how everyone has them trying to look like they're expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Cheap clothing- usually for people who are slaves to sad fashions, think that it will cheer them up instead of doing something more positive.

ReputationRep:
    It's good for some things but the clothes are generally poor quality.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose some of the stuff is worth it, socks, the odd towel here and there but I suppose the price you pay for it is equal to the quality at the end of the day. I'm not going to knock Primark but I think some stuff they sell is fine. If you want to buy something to go out for say a golf night out, why not? I know some people who spend hundreds there, nothing wrong with it because you're going to get rid of the clothes once it 'goes out of fashion!'

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.