Turn on thread page Beta

"Slaughter the jews!" yells Islamic Society rep at Oxford University watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    What do you mean "what do you think?", obviously it's stupid, but it's just another excuse to create a thread to bash muslims aint it? Go ahead generalize us narrow-minded retards. I bet if it was a Christian society that yelled it out, it wouldn't be on that news let alone be posted on TSR.
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    Really?
    Oxford rejects hating on an Oxford student.

Nothing new.

thread/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Whatever people think, please know that this man does not represent the muslim community. He speaks for no one but himself. Islam does not advocate this sort of biggotry and he is a disgrace as a human being.
    How many times do I actually hear something to this effect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_true_message)
    http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/27...mean-kill-jews

This guy (Noor Rashid) might be expelled now because of his actions. What do you guys think?

EDIT: This website shows pictures of the small man in question: http://www.hurryupharry.org/2010/02/...-rep/#comments
    What a racist ****. Serves him right, he deserves worse if he honestly believes in what he said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Bloke should be expelled if he did say something like that. University is a place to open minds, not close them.
    There's an interesting kind of irony in censorship to promote liberty.

ReputationRep:
    **** i think i know the guy.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever people think, please know that this man does not represent the muslim community. He speaks for no one but himself. Islam does not advocate this sort of biggotry and he is a disgrace as a human being.
    everytime something like this comes up, we have a load of muslims who say that "he/she/ does 'not represent the muslim community' ", however we are seeing this sort of thing more and more often.

EDIT - The mods keep changing the last part of my sig' so that it is less offensive to muslims. I have asked the mods to change 9/11 and 7/7, however they won't do that.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever people think, please know that this man does not represent the muslim community.
    And you are qualified to speak on behalf of the Muslim community, how exactly? Have you been elected as their representative? Are you omniscient, thus aware of all of their views?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    EDIT - The mods keep changing the last part of my sig' so that it is less offensive to muslims. I have asked the mods to change 9/11 and 7/7, however they won't do that.
    Yeah, the sig sounds more and more like it was modded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by birdsong1)
    Yeah, the sig sounds more and more like it was modded.
    Its to stop the muslims becoming offended, but as I said, the mods won't stop terrorist attacks lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    Its to stop the muslims becoming offended
    Are you over the killing yourself phase yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by birdsong1)
    Are you over the killing yourself phase yet?
    still dealing with a few things, but alot better than I was, thanks for asking.

ReputationRep:
    Are we supposed to slaughter them before or after we take the little bags of gold they carry around their neck?

ReputationRep:
    its really stupid that w/e a thread like this comes up everyone goes crazy and replies.... move on people... just an angry student who is probably getting expelled...

ReputationRep:
    Thread closed.

There's no point this thread being repeatedly cleared out. It's clear that there's no way this is going to start on-topic.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.