Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a good student but I wanna be a full time gangsta! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have been thinking recently, and I think I'm wasting my life with books whilst most of the gangsters in London do nothing and earn like a 100k . I wanna be like them. They look like they enjoy life so much unlike the city traders on the london underground who always look tired and pissed off. I wanna be the person with gold chains, fine girls etc. THis is no joke, it's bothering me. What would you do?

ReputationRep:
    If you can handle the risk and potential consequences then do it.

ReputationRep:
    You serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    I have been thinking recently, and I think I'm wasting my life with books whilst most of the gangsters in London do nothing and earn like a 100k . I wanna be like them. They look like they enjoy life so much unlike the city traders on the london underground who always look tired and pissed off. I wanna be the person with gold chains, fine girls etc. THis is no joke, it's bothering me. What would you do?
    I knew you always had a little of that in you...I didn't expect it to overpower your nerdy side. :eek:
    [I hope you're joking though...] :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Im a part time gangsta, still get respect on the streets

ReputationRep:
    we're going IN!

ReputationRep:
    ahahahahahahaahahaha..boy get your ass to your room and learn before your mother sends you back to ghana to go to syto school..

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 hundreds of Racist TSRers.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

I'm trying to imagine you making this pitch to your parents when they ask why you've dropped out...

ReputationRep:
    Firstly you have to pass an initiation test. This is throwing a scooter at a bus stop to smash it. Once your local gang has seen you do this, you will be able to fill in the application form. Make sure you have your national insurance number to hand, they're going need it. If they deem you worthy of joining you will be notified by a hand written letter. Once your in make sure you upload regular pictures of you and your p's (you have to also imitate shooting a gun). Good luck, very few of us get accepted so don't get your hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Im a part time gangsta, still get respect on the streets
    Yeh a ******* . I know all da o.g's of south London . They're basically my neighbours

ReputationRep:
    Dead the full time thing too much risk of getting sent to pen/killed. Just do both go uni but become a part time gangsta. Say you get a £1000 overdraft for your student account from barclays or natwest spend it on a g pack of weed and start shotting it in uni to all the white kids wanting to get high. If you get a maintenance grant get a re-up of some ectasy or blow or other party drugs and shot that stuff to your students. Cos in university the market for party drugs is abundant and you can make some serious p that way

ReputationRep:
    Yeh a ******* . I know all da o.g's of south London . They're basically my neighbours
    skeeen. You must have neighbours all of south london then seeing as the gang makeup here is so fragmented

ReputationRep:
    Don't we all? *Sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Dude dont be silly, stay in school, i still know folks but i dont hang around with them anymore, my thug blood is boiling right now so imma say this **** b6-16, its all about b18 and b21..... repping piru bloods, burger bar...

ReputationRep:
    /depression.

ReputationRep:
    Layer cake it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Dead the full time thing too much risk of getting sent to pen/killed. Just do both go uni but become a part time gangsta. Say you get a £1000 overdraft for your student account from barclays or natwest spend it on a g pack of weed and start shotting it in uni to all the white kids wanting to get high. If you get a maintenance grant get a re-up of some ectasy or blow or other party drugs and shot that stuff to your students. Cos in university the market for party drugs is abundant and you can make some serious p that way
    All this from a LAW wannabe? :toofunny:

I wouldn't mind being a Consilgliari right enough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    I knew you always had a little of that in you...I didn't expect it to overpower your nerdy side. :eek:
    [I hope you're joking though...] :ninja:
    I've always had my contacts around south London

ReputationRep:
    Go for it if you want to live a dangerous life and have an early death caused by some nutter pumping hundreds of leads into you.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.