Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a good student but I wanna be a full time gangsta! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    All this from a LAW wannabe? :toofunny:

I wouldn't mind being a Consilgliari right enough...
    lol. Im only doing law so i can learn the ins and outs of the justice system so I no the best way to beat any potential charges and launder all my profits:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    skeeen. You must have neighbours all of south london then seeing as the gang makeup here is so fragmented
    Na man I wanna join some Peckham one coz i've been mugged by G.A.S gang twice and I can't take more risks

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha is this a troll post? Its hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    lol. Im only doing law so i can learn the ins and outs of the justice system so I no the best way to beat any potential charges and launder all my profits
    Useful, and means you won't have to pay exorbitant sums on a lawyer.

Did you put that on your Personal Statement, aye? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    Na man I wanna join some Peckham one coz i've been mugged by G.A.S gang twice and I can't take more risks
    Is it the same guy thats been mugging you? I used to get robbed by some DSN younger so much back in the day that we became kinda cool and he stopped takin money/oyster card from me after the like our fourth encounter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    ahahahahahahaahahaha..boy get your ass to your room and learn before your mother sends you back to ghana to go to syto school..

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST ******* THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUUU

ReputationRep:
    if you join the peckham folks you wouldnt dare step foot in brixton

ReputationRep:
    YOU ARE ON A PUBLIC FORUM

**** me, some people are so stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I have been thinking recently, and I think I'm wasting my life with books whilst most of the gangsters in London do nothing and earn like a 100k . I wanna be like them. They look like they enjoy life so much unlike the city traders on the london underground who always look tired and pissed off. I wanna be the person with gold chains, fine girls etc. THis is no joke, it's bothering me. What would you do?

I hope you get shot, sincerely.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveRona)
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST ******* THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUUU

ok calm down

you wont last bruv

ReputationRep:
    Please video when you tell your mum this and post it on here.
    I need some laughs.

ReputationRep:
    Gangster who still uses TSR, that is whack yo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    if you join the peckham folks you wouldnt dare step foot in brixton
    lol my dentist is near Brixton gang territory/ doctors is in Lewisham/ but i dunno y im tellin u dis coz ur in sum next land

ReputationRep:
    Is it the same guy thats been mugging you? I used to get robbed by some DSN younger so much back in the day that we became kinda cool and he stopped takin money/oyster card from me after the like our fourth encounter
    Na there was atleast 7 of them near Brixton mosque( the Nation of Islam one.) But i cant avoid going there coz my life goes around that place. But i doubt they will stop lol they're nuts.

ReputationRep:
    I have been thinking recently, and I think I'm wasting my life with books whilst most of the gangsters in London do nothing and earn like a 100k . I wanna be like them. They look like they enjoy life so much unlike the city traders on the london underground who always look tired and pissed off. I wanna be the person with gold chains, fine girls etc. THis is no joke, it's bothering me. What would you do?
    LOL what a joke, what planet are you on or have you been watching american gangster to many times?, Jamaicans/afro carabs never really progress abouve street level thugs, n they are hardly organised

ReputationRep:
    Are you a badman doe?

ReputationRep:
    Real talk the majority of london gangstas are a bunch of ******** guys who make no money, still live in their mums house and think they run london cos they filmed a video on their phone of them spitting about how they shanked bare man and taken a few photos of posing by a roadsign reppin their postcode. Just stay in school cos then when your 25 you wont look like an abosulte prick doing what you do. Not to mention all there seems to be some faggy quasi-homosexual nature to gangs. You ever been to a rave and seen all the "mandem" there. They must be upwards of 200 females in any given rave and they stand in the corner, not dancing or moving to any girls, but screwing (angrily watching for those not fluent in hood chat) other GUYS

/rant

ReputationRep:
    OP wait till you get shipped

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.