I'm a good student but I wanna be a full time gangsta! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    I was supposed 2 quote da other guy with freckles above u
    Yeah...i knew that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    I was supposed 2 quote da other guy with freckles above u
    oh dude i forgot to add, look at my sig, youll see two folks; biggie and tupac both lived and died by the gun.... since the british gangs cannot afford guns, in your case youll die by the kitchen knife :p:

ReputationRep:
    why now?!:O You've come this far in your life, so don't waste it on useless stuff!:| It's too risky doin drugs, don't you watch news?:P Get into a good uni, be successful + happy, what else do you need? Don't lose hope, not now, ever. We all have them days when we feel low, but that will soon pass and then... happy days!:P

ReputationRep:
    nice! go for it~~

ReputationRep:
    **** im laughin, you think Peckham is rough, someone should ship your ass off to Baltimore or Mexico City, you'd ******* be dead within a week if that.

ReputationRep:
    Are u gonna bang doe?

That's all.

ReputationRep:
    To be a gangster you need to be very educated.You need to have knowledge abbout Economics,Management,Accounting. You need to be clever and ready to take a decision at any time.To know to "read" people and imagine what they're thinking and what they're doing.

You need to be inhuman and sacrifice everything for profit.

You need not to believe in God.

Finally to be ready for the worst and know that one day it may be your last day.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.