Watch
This discussion is closed.
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello~

Question to ppl who have applied and gotten offers from Durham - did you get a letter from your college saying that you've been given an offer? I haven't gotten one yet and it's annoying me! The campus code on my UCAS tracker hasn't changed so I know I've been accepted to the college I want but still I want a formal letter!

Question to ppl who have applied and gotten offers from Nottingham - did you guys get a letter too? I haven't gotten anything from them, but I have from the other two institutions that i've gotten offers from so far - York and Royal Holloway. The offer was on my UCAS tracker in November!!
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got a letter from the college telling me of my offer when I applied to Durham last year.
Sue!
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I've just got a letter from Durham (st. Chad's college) telling me I have an offer but it hasn't come up on the ucas tracker yet. I'm so happy I have an offer though - best Crimbo present ever.
vavavoom
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Really? I got my offer three weeks ago on the UCAS tracker and still no letter...
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom)
Hello~

Question to ppl who have applied and gotten offers from Durham - did you get a letter from your college saying that you've been given an offer? I haven't gotten one yet and it's annoying me! The campus code on my UCAS tracker hasn't changed so I know I've been accepted to the college I want but still I want a formal letter!

Question to ppl who have applied and gotten offers from Nottingham - did you guys get a letter too? I haven't gotten anything from them, but I have from the other two institutions that i've gotten offers from so far - York and Royal Holloway. The offer was on my UCAS tracker in November!!
I got news of my offer from Durham by the college (St Aidans) sending me a letter confirming that they were going to make me an offer. My offer from Notts came through on the UCAS tracker first and then a few days later I recieved a letter / information pack about my course and the accomodation etc..
emzie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got a letter from the durham college tellng me i'd been accpeted before i showed on the UCAS tracker. My offer for nottingham came through on the UCAS tracker a couple of weeks before I got the letter from Nottingham.
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got a letter from Birmingham before it came up on the UCAS tracker but my offer from Aston came up about a month ago and I've still had nothing official from them yet....
Sazzle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My letter from Collingwood arrived about 3 days before UCAS updated it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (15)
8.29%
Confident (24)
13.26%
Indifferent (31)
17.13%
Unsure (50)
27.62%
Worried (61)
33.7%

Watched Threads