Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone else on here has done any A level equivalents from the open study college? If so, how did/are you getting on with it?

I'm doing psychology and I'm really enjoying it - it's so easy though ... to just read through it and answer questions as you go.

Anyway, does anyone know whether Uni's take open study college students seriously? (I'm doing an Access to higher ed course aswell at college - but I bought the psychology course before I started because I wanted a challenge).

ReputationRep:
    openstudycollege.com ? yeah all A-levels are exactly the same.

Universities will deffo take you seriously, in fact as all A-levels award UCAS points then in theory a Uni would not need to know where the A-level came from.

As all A-level exams are taken in exam centres, it's irrelavent of where you studied so you will be fine; their site looks really good actually

ReputationRep:
    Hey ive just purchased tthe history a level course with openstudycollege and im aiming to complete it in 1 year (fast track a level).So AS exam in january and A2 exam in june.I was just wondering how much im supposed to be doing everyday?? Help please...

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting out at Open Study college, hoping to do Philosophy and Phycology, I'm also worried about their credibility and the quality of the courses.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.