Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello people

Im doing a dissertation on identity theft and would be greatful if you could all complete a questionnaire for me please.

the website is:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/renders...e8by6dnw708756

positive rep for each person who completes.

ReputationRep:
    Done. (Seems to have deleted my post before for some reason)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annie12188)
    Hello people

Im doing a dissertation on identity theft and would be greatful if you could all complete a questionnaire for me please.

the website is:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/renders...e8by6dnw708756

positive rep for each person who completes.

I've moved this thread to the Media and Research Opportunities forum.

I've also done your survey, as this is something that I've had a problem with myself (fortunately with no serious consequences). A quick comment on the survey questions - while I can see that your dissertation may rely on the references that you've given, these don't really help much in the context of the survey (you can't expect respondents to know the details of these references).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Done. (Seems to have deleted my post before for some reason)
    Your post got caught by the moderation queue, due to a slight bug that happens sometimes when you reply to a thread that has a link in the OP. I've approved this one and removed the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I've moved this thread to the Media and Research Opportunities forum.

I've also done your survey, as this is something that I've had a problem with myself (fortunately with no serious consequences). A quick comment on the survey questions - while I can see that your dissertation may rely on the references that you've given, these don't really help much in the context of the survey (you can't expect respondents to know the details of these references).
    heey thank you. Yeah i no what you mean. It was a bit of a hassle as we got majority of questions had to all be from our literature review and then another person said they didnt. was a bit confusing.. but thank you

ReputationRep:
    thank you for every1s help

NO MORE QUESTIONNAIRES NEEDED

ReputationRep:
    I should've read all the posts here before I completed it then... oops.

Oh well, there's more data if you want it!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.