Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Skip to the underlined bit to get the current problem!

I live in a house with only 1 other tenant, I am a timid "weak" guy i.e the person who is laughed at by randomers in the street for no reason and has little courage.

Anyway flatmate is a bit of a Jack the lad, sleeps with various women and has more than 1 girlfriend at a time, I can handle this apart from when he forgets to meet one of them and I hear banging on a door and get an annoyed girl at the door asking where he is.

Anyway the guy likes to drink and party, he is just going over my limit which is crazily high anyway since I have been in a few terrible places over last 2 years including having constant food stolen and one place had all night parties every night in the room next to me and smashed all the house furniture.

Anyway I am doing all the housework which is one of the things that really annoy me, I have decided to leave it often now but hes so lazy that when I didnt put a new binbag in the kitchen bin after taking old one away he just shoved all his rubbish into the bin without it despite me leaving a binbag on the side, he also shoves his recycling in the kitchen NEXT to the back door but the recycling bin is next to the backdoor anyway!

He had a few friends round Wednesday and I had a 9am class and takes 45 minutes to get there and wanted shower before etc but was kept awake till 2am by him drinking and spilling drinks over living room furniture and Friday I spent about 3 hours cleaning as was bored to have him come in 5 minutes after I finished to put something in the oven then shove his empty boxes everywhere and leave 2 baking trays soaked in fat/grease on the side

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now comes the bit about his girlfriend, she is a moaner, I heard her 2 weeks ago complain about ME because I had just cooked something and left the pan in the sink as I was desperate for the toilet and she was going on about how messy I am and how I have no disrespect for people! I almost came out and shouted at her then but she left the kitchen by time I came out.

She came round Wednesday and was one of the people leaving a mess in the living room, imagine the floor covered in pizza boxes and half eaten kebabs and spilled drinks everywhere which I cleaned up, and then she came back today and was slamming the front door and again messing up the living room!

I went down and she just stared at me and when I went in the kitchen she was talking about what a weirdo I am and how I was looking at her so I must fancy her and why would she be interested in a ugly freak like me! I then came out and she gave me "daggers" again and I went into my room, after about 20 minutes they played blasting music out, and we have had loads of complaints from neighbours in the last week and so I went down as I have to finish an essay by Tuesday and have a class again at 9am and politely said can they turn it down and the girl started shouting at me saying how dare I ask them to be quiet or leave and how she has a RIGHT to do what she wants, and I said I have an essay due and I only just tidied up the house and want some peace and quiet and am fed up with cleaning up after them as I am getting taken advantage of, she then said "so """""""" what its your own fault" so I told her she should leave and she started getting agressive and saying she would attack me and if I layed a finger on her(as in fight back) she would call the police on me and tell them I tried to rape her and get her friends to back her up as who would they believe, me a quiet person who stutters/is nervous or her with friends to back her up.

Sorry its so long, I have missed loads of it out, but what shall I do as the music is still blasting and I can hear lauging and clapping and heard her yell stuff like "freak" up the stairs.

ReputationRep:
    cool story.

ReputationRep:
    What a cow!

I don't have any suggestions really, I don't know whether there's anything you could report her for (legally speaking) or whatever, but I hope you get this sorted out. Maybe have a chat with your flatmate?

ReputationRep:
    Go down to the crab shack with Randy.

ReputationRep:
    What a *****. She needs a good slapping.

She is suggesting that she'd go to the police and suggest you tried raping her in front of all her friends? **** me.

ReputationRep:
    Next time, do something similiar, but have a sound recording device in your pocket, and then carry on pissing her off, she'll say the same **** about reporting you if you hit her back but carry on pissing her off until she attacks you like she said, smack that ***** back and put her in her place. And then if she was being for real, she'll report you to the police, when they question you, show them the sound recording device.

Nah actually, just rape her and make her squeal like a pig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleBill)
    What a *****. She needs a good slapping.

She is suggesting that she'd go to the police and suggest you tried raping her in front of all her friends? **** me.
    I actually didnt think of it that way! but knowing a girl like her she would twist it to seem real or say something else.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she exploded at you not the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    ignore her for now, speak to her boyfriend. if that dosent work , seriously just move out.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you allowed to change halls or something?

ReputationRep:
    Walk away. Next time they're out, lay some vengeful traps. I'm not kidding.
    Depending on how much of a lesson you'd like to teach them, let me know and i'll give you details on what traps to set and how.

ReputationRep:
    move out?

there are always ad's for spare rooms around, its not like you could move in with worse people.

ReputationRep:
    honey, you need to accept that this isn't your fault and nothing is going to change. Your flatmate is obviously an a**hole because he lets his gf treat you that way and you need to find yourself a new place to live. xx simple xx

ReputationRep:
    I was drawn to this thread due to the word "exploded" in particular - turns out it wasnt what i thought it was...

ReputationRep:
    From your account, she seems like the worst human being alive. You should really look for people to live with who fit your personality/interests.. apart from that, if the music is really loud, call the police yourself for noise pollution.

EDIT: And yeah, I also clicked because I thought you literally exploded on your flatmates girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Pretend you're a neighbour and phone the police to complain about the noise?

ReputationRep:
    What course is she doing?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe talk to your flatmate? Tell him how she's bothering you and that you think she's being unfair... If she gets worse and nobody's sticking up for you, perhaps try moving out? Not sure what else to suggest really. Sounds like a difficult situation. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    Aren't you allowed to change halls or something?
    Its private for one and two cant get out of contract and 3 even if I could would need a van for moving and four theres no rooms at this time of year and 5 I get a bit of cash from housing benefit which I use for bills.

ReputationRep:
    So wait, she doesn't live there?

Get the other house mates together and tell her she seriously needs to **** off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.