Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    From your account, she seems like the worst human being alive. You should really look for people to live with who fit your personality/interests.. apart from that, if the music is really loud, call the police yourself for noise pollution.
    Its loud but nothing compared to how he has it sometimes, its still low enough that if I close my door and if I was in bed I would hear it but not much, but he randomly puts it so loud that the floor rattles and I can hear the song and lyrics.

I am fair, I dont mind him having friends round often but it is getting to the point where I feel I have no power in my own home, I want to be able to go to the kitchen and cook something without having to go through a living room filled with people and in a mess or having to wait for ages to go to the toilet and being forced to listen to the music.

One of his friends knocked on my door before a few weeks back, he wasnt that drunk and I get on with him and even he said the music was so loud it was rattling and why did I put up with noise that loud!

ReputationRep:
    Stealthily put chewing gum in her hair and spit on all the plates and cutlery in the house

Or phone the police, and make sure they dont find out it was you.

ReputationRep:
    I think I have your solution in ten easy steps.

Do this:

1) Get a girlfriend. Not a pretty one, no, get the biggest, meanest, scariest one you can find in your nearest ghetto.

2) Sex is nothing but a physical thing; no need for emotions to get involved. Therefore, you must sex with this monster of a girlfriend. Get her to fall in love with you. Her being so grotesque and unloved will undoubtedly fall for you in less than a week.

3) Invite said girlfriend over when the '*****' girlfriend arrives.

4) Announce your love for you new monster girlfriend. At this point she will do anything for you.

5) Tell her that the '*****' girlfriend is downstairs and is not welcome to stay as she is a *****.

6) Confront the '*****' with your monster girlfriend backing you.

7) The '*****' girlfriend being a ***** will tell you to :snow::snow::snow::snow: off. You can smile now.

8) Give your monster girlfriend the puppy-eyes :puppyeyes: and look hurt by the '*****' girlfriend's words. The Neanderthal will understand.

9) Watch as monster girlfriend will stand up for you as you enjoy the ensuing epic cat fight. It shall be David vs Goliath except that David will have the advantage of being a paraplegic blind man.

10) Watch your monster girlfriend be arrested and the '*****' girlfriend be carted to hospital with broken bones and a coma. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    So wait, she doesn't live there?

Get the other house mates together and tell her she seriously needs to **** off.
    Unfortunatly its just me and him that live here as the house is half empty so got no backup.

EDIT : also forgot to say shes VERY loud at sex and I think attention seeking, to the point that if they hear you walk past when they are doing it they suddenly get even louder.

ReputationRep:
    right, listen to me - she is a *****. and a stuck up one at that. you are going to march down those stairs, look her right in the eye, and say 'oi listen, you really think i'd fancy a plastic (she sounds plastic? maybe not, if she's not say pretentious or something) ***** like you who has no manners or respect for anyone else?? don't flatter yourself love, even your boyfriend clearly doesn't think much of you as he's got about three other girls on the go'
    adjust that as necessary, just floor her verbally. argh people like that make me angry. actually i just read that back, you need to make it sting more. think of something that's really personal to her, and just go to town on it. if you can't think of it right now, have some patience and work out what it is. something that deep down she really worries about and hates about herself, everyone has one. work out what it is and rip it into her for it. and if she replies with something like 'yeah well you're a freak' or something, just go 'yeah. yeah i am' while shrugging like you don't give a ****. with a kind of 'what's your point...' attitude. she won't know what to say then.

ReputationRep:
    haha if only my housemates were mugs like you!

Seriously man, you can't let people take advantage of you. She MAY be an inferior female with a discriminatory attitude, but she speaks the truth... I do not agree at all with the way she talks to you, but she is acting in this manner because you have 'doormat' right across your mug.

1. Your flatmate has to learn what happens when he leaves **** out - his dishes get ******, the smell gets dire, he loses part of the deposit he has down.... Unfortunately i'm a bit of a messy ******* but the fact that we lived in constant squalor and had landlord inspections kicked me into gear a few days before she was due.

2. His girl needs to learn that it is as much your residence as your flatmates, and politely asking her will only antagonise her, she seems as dim-witted as they come, but there are skills in learning how to deal with these people!

3. Go psycho, but not overly so. Picking up the takeaway leftovers and dumping it on the girl's head, with a nice line like; 'sorry m'dear i was just putting the rubbish on the skip' will probably antagonise her more but it would be ******* funny! But seriously, if you go psycho, try and contain it. Scrap with words and remain confident in what you say she will get the point.

4. Grow a backbone! Time to time we all have to stand up for ourselves, because very few others will, and even then you are a flake for relying on others to fight your battles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    I think I have your solution in ten easy steps.

Do this:

1) Get a girlfriend. Not a pretty one, no, get the biggest, meanest, scariest one you can find in your nearest ghetto.

2) Sex is nothing but a physical thing; no need for emotions to get involved. Therefore, you must sex with this monster of a girlfriend. Get her to fall in love with you. Her being so grotesque and unloved will undoubtedly fall for you in less than a week.

3) Invite said girlfriend over when the '*****' girlfriend arrives.

4) Announce your love for you new monster girlfriend. At this point she will do anything for you.

5) Tell her that the '*****' girlfriend is downstairs and is not welcome to stay as she is a *****.

6) Confront the '*****' with your monster girlfriend backing you.

7) The '*****' girlfriend being a ***** will tell you to :snow::snow::snow::snow: off. You can smile now.

8) Give your monster girlfriend the puppy-eyes :puppyeyes: and look hurt by the '*****' girlfriend's words. The Neanderthal will understand.

9) Watch as monster girlfriend will stand up for you as you enjoy the ensuing epic cat fight. It shall be David vs Goliath except that David will have the advantage of being a paraplegic blind man.

10) Watch your monster girlfriend be arrested and the '*****' girlfriend be carted to hospital with broken bones and a coma. :coma:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i LOVE you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Unfortunatly its just me and him that live here as the house is half empty so got no backup.

EDIT : also forgot to say shes VERY loud at sex and I think attention seeking, to the point that if they hear you walk past when they are doing it they suddenly get even louder.
    Can you complain to the landlord?

ReputationRep:
    you shud move out. your flatmate sounds like a **** and so does his girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Just poison them.

ReputationRep:
    if your able to move to a different halls then you should def go! If not just ignore her and don t react or speak to her, she obviously wants a reaction and you shouldn t waste your time or energy on her! you should speak to your friends/family about it, they might be able to give you advice as they you better!

ReputationRep:
    Your problem is'nt this girl but the bf that lives in your house. She does'nt even live there yet he does and seems he does jack.
    Speak to your landlord about the state he leave the house in and he might get his act together. If not speak to him and tell him to sort this all out.
    If there is a possibility you can get out of your contract then leave that place.
    Why are you 2 living together in the first place, did you know each other before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gap)
    Buy a gun. Gun's solve alot of problems, you could intimitate your room mate, his friends and then force his girlfriend to perform oral on you at gunpoint while he and his friends watch.
    I lol'd.

But Earl seriousley don't take this **** but that ***** into place I also advice maybe signing up to a gym hitting some weights and bulk up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnni)
    Your problem is'nt this girl but the bf that lives in your house. She does'nt even live there yet he does and seems he does jack.
    Speak to your landlord about the state he leave the house in and he might get his act together. If not speak to him and tell him to sort this all out.
    If there is a possibility you can get out of your contract then leave that place.
    Why are you 2 living together in the first place, did you know each other before?
    I dont think the landlord gives a """" to be honest, as the neighbour told me she has complained various times and after she talked to me she realised I am not to blame and its just the guy and yet I have not had any contact from LL except him moaning my rent was 1 day late clearing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i LOVE you!!!
    I love people who love me. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splodger)
    I lol'd.

But Earl seriousley don't take this **** but that ***** into place I also advice maybe signing up to a gym hitting some weights and bulk up
    I am a fat stocky guy, about 5 stone overweight but in a rugby build sort of way and many people say they would hate to """" me off but also everyone picks up I am so soft I "wont hurt a fly" hence me getting used often.

ReputationRep:
    speak to your landlord.... ask him to do something as there is no way you can live with such people, she shouldn't even be in your house if you don't want her there even if he does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    and how I have no disrespect for people
    that's a good thing isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you wiped her face after exploding on her...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, get the landlord involved. He won't want his place trashed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.