Turn on thread page Beta

Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. watch

ReputationRep:
    oh and if she does report you or anything, just tell us we will be witnesses that the ***** raped you! ^^

ReputationRep:
    I want to personally punch her in the face. You need to somehow get it through her thick skull that you live there, and she doesn't, therefore she has no 'right' to be there, and even less of a right to make **** loads of noise and mess and be a 1st class ******** to you.

ReputationRep:
    Start withholding your rent then if that's all he cares about...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    I am a fat stocky guy, about 5 stone overweight but in a rugby build sort of way and many people say they would hate to """" me off but also everyone picks up I am so soft I "wont hurt a fly" hence me getting used often.
    Hmm... These next words may seem harsh but they shouldn't be perceived as a personal insult but I'd suggest growing a back bone.

Your letting this ***** mess you around people laugh at you in the street ,Nobody deserves to live like this.

Teach that mofo ***** a lesson , Punch the bf into reality and slam your foot down completly. You'll need to lose this "Wont hurt a fly" attitude and make it so people know your not to be ****** with if the wrong buttons are pushed.

Anyway thats my 2 cents but whatever you decide to do good luck.

ReputationRep:
    aww move out- u dont deserve that!

ReputationRep:
    Poor you Is there any chance you can change dorms or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splodger)
    Hmm... These next words may seem harsh but they shouldn't be perceived as a personal insult but I'd suggest growing a back bone.

Your letting this ***** mess you around people laugh at you in the street ,Nobody deserves to live like this.

Teach that mofo ***** a lesson , Punch the bf into reality and slam your foot down completly. You'll need to lose this "Wont hurt a fly" attitude and make it so people know your not to be ****** with if the wrong buttons are pushed.

Anyway thats my 2 cents but whatever you decide to do good luck.
    I am actually not as quiet as people assume I am to be, I have a bad temper and wish I could smash the faces in of many people I meet but I cannot fight for one and I know if police got involved I couldnt back myself up thats the only reason I dont fight people.

EDIT: blame High School for this as I used to get into daily fights as I was badly bullied but as I came from a council estate and the bullies were from good families I got blamed for each fight, even when I had my humerous bone shattered and had arm strapped to chest for a year the school claimed I started the fight even though I didnt even throw one punch as by then I learned not to fight back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Tell me where you live. I will come around and slap her myself - seriously reading the story just pissed me off. What a fugly *****.

ReputationRep:
    Laxatives and locked toilet doors. Do it.

Put laxatives on everything and find a way to lock the bathroom door, then watch the hilarity as they **** outside (or inside if they are dirty *******s), at which time you call the police (5 minutes prior so they get caught in the act) and get them all arrested.

Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    You should get her when she is piss drunk.
    Drag her into the alleyway(one you know is a dangerous and risky one at that) and leave her there.
    Good for her if she comes back unscathed.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being such a fanny.

ReputationRep:
    I like a previous suggestion

Record her threats

then tell the police

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like lack of confidence resigns you to being treated like a doormat. Try to record her threats and notify the police. Threatening to accuse you of rape is a serious matter indeed.

Also, if the neighbours complain have you had the council round yet?

ReputationRep:
    Does she even live there? If someone who spoke to me like that and she was a guest ,I'd have grabbed her by her hair dragged her out the house and thrown her in the gutter where she sounds like she belongs then gone back in and slammed the door. If he said anything I'd have decked him then gone to bed.

You are letting people walk over you mate. Thats why she feels she can speak to you like that.Thats why he behaves like he does and doesn't tell her to shut up. Even if she didn't like you,if she thought you can stick up for yourself ,she's have shut her fat gob.

Next time he leaves a mess,chuck all his **** in his room. It's gone past not stepping on peoples toes now old son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    Tell me where you live. I will come around and slap her myself - seriously reading the story just pissed me off. What a fugly *****.
    Likewise.

I can't fight, but now I kinda want to anyway.

If this is true, then I really feel sorry for you :hugs:

I'd advise you to go downstairs, pull the plug out of the stereo/wall and then take it back to your room. without it she can't listen to music and this way you have not touched her.
    If it's the laptop, when then it's tricky :p:

oor call the police and say there's an intruder in you house and you want her out.

ReputationRep:
    Record her saying it with a vid camera or whatever, report her to the police, she lies, you show the tape, she gets jailed for perverting the course of justice XD

ReputationRep:
    Move Out.

ReputationRep:
    Move out.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    And boom the music gets so loud its rattling my chair(almost funny as my keyboard is rattling when I dont touch it)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.