Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Usually I charge for these kinds of things, but I'll put her 6 feet under for free. Just need her address and photo.

The white crow flies at dawn.

ReputationRep:
    i dont like the girl character seems to generic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    And boom the music gets so loud its rattling my chair(almost funny as my keyboard is rattling when I dont touch it)

To be honest I'd couldn't live somewhere like that. Just go down there now and explode all over both of them. I guarantee you will hear a pin drop for a couple of days and she will probably not want to come round much if at all. You say your fives stone overweight, you are a big lad, I bet you could be scary if you put your mind to it.

**** it, where you live? I'll come round and drag her out call her a dirty scutter and make her cry. You will then not just be a freak but a freak with a psycho mate.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just call the police on HER, i mean...You are getting complains from the neighbors aren't you, just do it..I see stories like this in the sun ALL the time lol.

ReputationRep:
    Does she work or is she a student? make sure when you to uni early in the morning that you withhold your number and keep phoning/phoning/phoning so her/their sleep is disturbed.

ReputationRep:
    FFS now they are running about the house and yelling and slamming doors and screaming and the noise has got louder.

ReputationRep:
    That is appauling, and I'd try to get out of that flat as there is no point in trying to sort out situations with people like this.

You could TRY talking to your roomate, but there is always the chance he'd not believe you and tell his girlfriend and making it worse. Is there anyone you can go too or somewhere else you could live?

This could get serious, if she's threatening you over just asking her to turn music down in YOUR flat, I can't imagine it getting any better.

Really hope it works out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gap)
    Buy a gun. Gun's solve alot of problems, you could intimitate your room mate, his friends and then force his girlfriend to perform oral on you at gunpoint while he and his friends watch.
    Buy a gun. Guns solve a lot of problems. You could intimidate your roommate and his friends, then force his girlfriend to perform oral on you at gunpoint while he and his friends watch.

ReputationRep:
    Moving out seems like the best option there are some people you cannot talk to and reason with, it's life unfortunetly, and the girlfriend seem like one of those people.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SZTI9anE0o

ReputationRep:
    give us all her name and we will facebook rape her

ReputationRep:
    Secretly tape her when she next goes on about her rape spiel and then threaten her with defamation.

ReputationRep:
    She is a real ***** my friend, she needs some hard gangb*ng Call some Nigerians to help you out and she will thank you every single day

Follow his example:

http://yapabout.files.wordpress.com/...pimp_hand1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    MOVE .... simple

ReputationRep:
    How's it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    How's it now?
    Hes just gone out, thats the only reason I can bear the noise normally as its only for 1-3 hours at a time and then hes normally quiet.

Living room wasnt too bad at last check except he has moved one of the sofas into his room so he must be intending for friends to stay over again.

I dont know the best way to confront it tommorow, I will say I dont mind him having music but after a certain time can he switch down the bass or use his laptop speakers and just for his friends to be a bit less wild as often all I hear is people screaming, laughing and slamming doors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Hes just gone out, thats the only reason I can bear the noise normally as its only for 1-3 hours at a time and then hes normally quiet.

Living room wasnt too bad at last check except he has moved one of the sofas into his room so he must be intending for friends to stay over again.

I dont know the best way to confront it tommorow, I will say I dont mind him having music but after a certain time can he switch down the bass or use his laptop speakers and just for his friends to be a bit less wild as often all I hear is people screaming, laughing and slamming doors.
    Seriously why are you not moving? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neo383)
    Seriously why are you not moving? :confused:
    Well if I moved every time I had a problem like this I would be moving once every month or two as its the same pretty much everywhere I have been as its expected in student accomodation.

Plus would be almost impossible to get out of contract and find another place this late in the year and I am settled in here.

ReputationRep:
    No. Don't do that.
    You shouldn't be accommodating him. Tell him to get some headphones rather than telling him it's OK to have some music on. These people will just take advantage of the whole 'He said he didn't really mind' since they clearly have no awareness of what is extreme or not. Everytime it's too loud. Just go bang his door or something.

It honestly depends whether you want to get on well with the dude or not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.