Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. watch

ReputationRep:
    Make hers and his life a living hell - subtly.

I'm talking wiping your arse with their toothbrushes, urinating on her make up bag/clothes, hiding their belongings, binning their work, defecating into a bag and leaving it under their pillows, taking apart their speakers/laptops and leaving bits around the house etc etc

I would nooooooooo take that BS from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    I think I have your solution in ten easy steps.

Do this:

1) Get a girlfriend. Not a pretty one, no, get the biggest, meanest, scariest one you can find in your nearest ghetto.

2) Sex is nothing but a physical thing; no need for emotions to get involved. Therefore, you must sex with this monster of a girlfriend. Get her to fall in love with you. Her being so grotesque and unloved will undoubtedly fall for you in less than a week.

3) Invite said girlfriend over when the '*****' girlfriend arrives.

4) Announce your love for you new monster girlfriend. At this point she will do anything for you.

5) Tell her that the '*****' girlfriend is downstairs and is not welcome to stay as she is a *****.

6) Confront the '*****' with your monster girlfriend backing you.

7) The '*****' girlfriend being a ***** will tell you to :snow::snow::snow::snow: off. You can smile now.

8) Give your monster girlfriend the puppy-eyes :puppyeyes: and look hurt by the '*****' girlfriend's words. The Neanderthal will understand.

9) Watch as monster girlfriend will stand up for you as you enjoy the ensuing epic cat fight. It shall be David vs Goliath except that David will have the advantage of being a paraplegic blind man.

10) Watch your monster girlfriend be arrested and the '*****' girlfriend be carted to hospital with broken bones and a coma. :coma:
    BRILLIANT!
    I love you :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Most logical and simple thing to do is to change halls/appartments otherwise it will be a mess with the girl coming after you and the constant cleaning.
    Good luck as it seems you need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Skip to the underlined bit to get the current problem!

I live in a house with only 1 other tenant, I am a timid "weak" guy i.e the person who is laughed at by randomers in the street for no reason and has little courage.

Anyway flatmate is a bit of a Jack the lad, sleeps with various women and has more than 1 girlfriend at a time, I can handle this apart from when he forgets to meet one of them and I hear banging on a door and get an annoyed girl at the door asking where he is.

Anyway the guy likes to drink and party, he is just going over my limit which is crazily high anyway since I have been in a few terrible places over last 2 years including having constant food stolen and one place had all night parties every night in the room next to me and smashed all the house furniture.

Anyway I am doing all the housework which is one of the things that really annoy me, I have decided to leave it often now but hes so lazy that when I didnt put a new binbag in the kitchen bin after taking old one away he just shoved all his rubbish into the bin without it despite me leaving a binbag on the side, he also shoves his recycling in the kitchen NEXT to the back door but the recycling bin is next to the backdoor anyway!

He had a few friends round Wednesday and I had a 9am class and takes 45 minutes to get there and wanted shower before etc but was kept awake till 2am by him drinking and spilling drinks over living room furniture and Friday I spent about 3 hours cleaning as was bored to have him come in 5 minutes after I finished to put something in the oven then shove his empty boxes everywhere and leave 2 baking trays soaked in fat/grease on the side

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now comes the bit about his girlfriend, she is a moaner, I heard her 2 weeks ago complain about ME because I had just cooked something and left the pan in the sink as I was desperate for the toilet and she was going on about how messy I am and how I have no disrespect for people! I almost came out and shouted at her then but she left the kitchen by time I came out.

She came round Wednesday and was one of the people leaving a mess in the living room, imagine the floor covered in pizza boxes and half eaten kebabs and spilled drinks everywhere which I cleaned up, and then she came back today and was slamming the front door and again messing up the living room!

I went down and she just stared at me and when I went in the kitchen she was talking about what a weirdo I am and how I was looking at her so I must fancy her and why would she be interested in a ugly freak like me! I then came out and she gave me "daggers" again and I went into my room, after about 20 minutes they played blasting music out, and we have had loads of complaints from neighbours in the last week and so I went down as I have to finish an essay by Tuesday and have a class again at 9am and politely said can they turn it down and the girl started shouting at me saying how dare I ask them to be quiet or leave and how she has a RIGHT to do what she wants, and I said I have an essay due and I only just tidied up the house and want some peace and quiet and am fed up with cleaning up after them as I am getting taken advantage of, she then said "so """""""" what its your own fault" so I told her she should leave and she started getting agressive and saying she would attack me and if I layed a finger on her(as in fight back) she would call the police on me and tell them I tried to rape her and get her friends to back her up as who would they believe, me a quiet person who stutters/is nervous or her with friends to back her up.

Sorry its so long, I have missed loads of it out, but what shall I do as the music is still blasting and I can hear lauging and clapping and heard her yell stuff like "freak" up the stairs.
    Does she have facebook?

ReputationRep:
    im angry reading this.....tough situation really...no suggestions have been helpfull. landlord is your best bet. what kind of background has jack the lad got.....basically does he give a **** about landlords or police....if all else fails im sure the nearest tsr member with violent tendencies will do it

ReputationRep:
    sounds like she needs a good smack in the trap.

ReputationRep:
    Record her threats.

Become a pyscho nut.

Don't do anything for him.

Then make your move.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I like the recording idea. Some kind of hidden camera. If you could record her hitting you then you've got pure gold.
    Oh and I can assure you being threatened with rape accusations is not "to be expected" in student accommodation.
    I would definitely have moved out by now if I was in your situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidi)
    Pretend you're a neighbour and phone the police to complain about the noise?
    Nice

OP: you need to talk to your flatmate if that's possible? Is he relatively reasonable? On the brighter side: if he's a bit of a 'jack the lad' then maybe she'll be gone before too long! Feel sorry for you and hope you get it sorted

ReputationRep:
    dudue u pussy. u gotta man up n beat the **** outta this other guy. start hitting the gym now., in 6th moinths, confront that mutha ****** n cut off his gfs head infront of him. show himwahts what dude.

ReputationRep:
    WTF OP??

You need to be more assertive. If there is an issue state it from the start, not all this suffering in silence bull. She knew she could say what she said to you as she knew she would get away with it

I would love to meet people like her unfortunately they tend to avoid me at my uni

ReputationRep:
    this thread has ruined my nights sleep now....i keep imagining beating the crap out of them and my andrealine has got me wide awake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    dudue u pussy. u gotta man up n beat the **** outta this other guy. start hitting the gym now., in 6th moinths, confront that mutha ****** n cut off his gfs head infront of him. show himwahts what dude.
    He'll be out of the house in 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    OP seriously you are going to get crap like this and more in the working world. You have to conquer this situation

You have to have a confrontation with her. Be calm, take a deep breath so your words are controlled and not squeaky and tell her what you think of her. Last time I did this I made someone cry (she was trying to be *****y about aontehr friend)

Also mention she is not going to last long in jack the lads life so simply another notch on his bedpost

Aargh I wish I was with you so I could school you on this stuff and just do it all for you

ReputationRep:
    Well the guy is the sort of person who thinks if he girl doesnt live in the same town shes not dating him unless she visits him or he vists her, or an argument means "a break" so he can sleep around.

Went drinking with him 2 weeks ago and he made a bet with his friend that he would pull, and he "did" with this girl who had a boyfriend then as she was taken home as she could barely stand then he was moaning as he was in with a chance.

Hes friendly to me and up till 2 weeks ago invited me drinking every time he went out but I started saying I couldnt go as was swamped with essays and assignments and he stopped asking me.

But as said originally he has been boasting to a female friend who told me he finds me a soft touch and he can get away with anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    He'll be out of the house in 6 months.
    take steroids and fast track the process....plus his aggression will be sky high.

ReputationRep:
    Murder must be such a delicious temptation? It's definitely worth it, kill them all.

ReputationRep:
    He and her would be dead by now if that were me. lol

ReputationRep:
    ....what a crazy *****. She sounds horrible.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.