Turn on thread page Beta

Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. watch

Next time she talks to you, just say to her you're not interested in speaking to under class white trash whores like herself. If she's white, if she's not white, then call her trailer park trash.

She sounds like a complete tosser. Don't put up with it! All the best x

ReputationRep:
    Let her go to the police. Once they figure out she's a liar you can sue her for defamation and a long list of other things.

ReputationRep:
    Chris brown the female dog ...

ReputationRep:
    give me that *****'s number.... give me her name too... i'll scare the **** out of her... i can't imagine cleaning the house by my own for 3 hours.... move OUT... holy **** this is really making me angry.... ******* cow... give me her number and i'll make sure she doesn't bother u again.

ReputationRep:
    Kill her and then bury her body in the night.....

But seeing as this thread is now 6 pages long Im assuming all the advice that can be given has been! So here's some moral support and a hug *hug*

ReputationRep:
    Don't move out. If you do you are giving in. If you don't learn to adapt this kind of thing will keep happening to you.
    No offense but it sounds like you need a willing character change, just to prove I'm not being a douche, I'm undergoing one myself.
    Bulk up, learn not to back down. For the Long term.

In the Short term, I agree wholeheartedly with recording her threats to call you in for rape.
    Then either
    a) blackmail the ***** with it.
    b) go to the police and inform them about it. Spend time with them explain your case clearly with them. The way you describe yourself you won't sound like a rapist.

But first I recommend you call her boyfriend and tell him about it. Tell him that this flat/house is as much yours as it is his. If he can't control her limit the rooms she can access. If this is violated then threaten to leave even if you can't/don't want to/ shouldn't. The idea of paying the full rent should help persuade him.

or ask your landlord if you can get a new lock then send him or her plenty of copies of the new keys. only give it to your homie If he can guarantee that she calms down.

All my sympathies dude.I feel for you.

Quote me if you want to keep on talking about this I'd hate for this to go on unresolved. Honestly though: character change.
    Bulk up and learn to walk the walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Next time, do something similiar, but have a sound recording device in your pocket, and then carry on pissing her off, she'll say the same **** about reporting you if you hit her back but carry on pissing her off until she attacks you like she said, smack that ***** back and put her in her place. And then if she was being for real, she'll report you to the police, when they question you, show them the sound recording device.

Nah actually, just rape her and make her squeal like a pig.
    Ooooorrrr.... combine the two.

Record her saying she's going to get all her friends to say you raped her, if you don't go away (or whatever)

Then actually DO rape her in front of her friends.

They'll all be like... but but... I swear! he raped her!

and you can be like... ah hah, listen to this tape, bitchez.

(Original post by Rokit)
    OP seriously you are going to get crap like this and more in the working world. You have to conquer this situation

You have to have a confrontation with her. Be calm, take a deep breath so your words are controlled and not squeaky and tell her what you think of her. Last time I did this I made someone cry (she was trying to be *****y about aontehr friend)

Also mention she is not going to last long in jack the lads life so simply another notch on his bedpost

Aargh I wish I was with you so I could school you on this stuff and just do it all for you
    I'm with you, but sometimes it's not a good idea to confront cretins like that.

I would if I were working with her and she didn't behave that badly, but admit it - she's been a feral pig! Completely bang out of order, and tbh I couldn't do it.

She has gone too far. Whore needs to be told she's a whore, and to get the **** lost. Simple as. Problem solved. Oh and to pay next time she sleeps over, e.g. using the toilet paper costs money so she should be paying a small fee of at least $5 a night just to stay at the BF's house.

If I were the house mate I'd be charging that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodude888)
    Ooooorrrr.... combine the two.

Record her saying she's going to get all her friends to say you raped her, if you don't go away (or whatever)

Then actually DO rape her in front of her friends.

They'll all be like... but but... I swear! he raped her!

and you can be like... ah hah, listen to this tape, bitchez.
    Haha yeah even better.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf! What a vile woman. How can you use something as horrible and life ruining like rape to blackmail guys? Wow this makes me think twice about girls now when they say they have been raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    Wtf! What a vile woman. How can you use something as horrible and life ruining like rape to blackmail guys? Wow this makes me think twice about girls now when they say they have been raped.
    I never believe them anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Keep us updated on the situation.
    I hope this story has a happy ending.

ReputationRep:
    btw she could report rape but she wouldent get away with it, as they test genetically if shes been raped, if you havent left a finger print on her, theres nothing to charge her, so i wouldent be worried about that.

ReputationRep:
    I would happily beat the **** out of her for you lol xD

ReputationRep:
    Explode on her. She'll calm down then.

ReputationRep:
    make her a 'friendly' cup of tea to make up. spiked with laxatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    I would happily beat the **** out of her for you lol xD
    :yep:

This thread just brings out my violent side which I never knew existed. All I can think of is beating her up and I am friggin tiny

The girl is a *****y bullying %@#& who is just doing it because she knows she can get away with it

I almost feel like ***** slapping the OP for taking that **** from her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rokit)
    :yep:

This thread just brings out my violent side which I never knew existed. All I can think of is beating her up and I am friggin tiny

The girl is a *****y bullying %@#& who is just doing it because she knows she can get away with it

I almost feel like ***** slapping the OP for taking that **** from her
    Haha, believe me. In my mind, I'm already curbing her face right now. Full force :cool:

ReputationRep:
    This girl is a whore...fair enough you don't want to *****slap her out of fear of police involvement but you have to DO something!

You need to move home as I doubt that these idiots will see sense soon...sound like crackheads to me. Financial worries?? Try and get a job so you can move the hell out. Why not join the gym so you have something to do when those pricks are around.

Its your home as well as theirs so try and stand your ground, punch that guys lights out. That lil cow will have no saviour then :P

I'm not a violent person but if pushed far enough we are all bound to crack. Move or make them learn a lesson...its the only way when your flatmates are morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrostation22)
    make her a 'friendly' cup of tea to make up. spiked with laxatives.
    This !!! I was afraid someone would moan that I am a wannabe medic and capable of such thoughts

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.