Just "exploded" at flatmates girlfriend long read. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    Go down to the crab shack with Randy.
    :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOTEK)
    Walk away. Next time they're out, lay some vengeful traps. I'm not kidding.
    Depending on how much of a lesson you'd like to teach them, let me know and i'll give you details on what traps to set and how.
    This sounds interesting. Can you tell me anyway? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Be more assertive and confident, show her (and him) that you're not a push over. If you don't find the courage to do this, you'll get walked all over for the rest of your life. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Do me a favour. Take a knife and chop off whatever it is hanging between your legs.

Man up man!!

And if you can't call the Police.

ReputationRep:
    Does she even pay any rent or anything?
    Move out and get revenge

ReputationRep:
    Legally speaking that is attempting to destroy the peace and disturbing the interests of justice. Call the police and she will be dealt with accordingly. If she then decides to ever make such accusations they will look at her previous record and disbelieve her.

Or tell her about her boyfriends other girlfriends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    This !!! I was afraid someone would moan that I am a wannabe medic and capable of such thoughts
    hahaha. ***** gotta be taught!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Get up at 6am and play really loud music, if she complains, just say sorry *****, ive got a ******* right to play music. If they steal your food, can you get a mini fridge and a padlock, i know it sounds stupid but you are living with an absolute ass.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her that he's got other girlfriends. Make sure to stay around for maximum hilarity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    This sounds interesting. Can you tell me anyway? :p:
    Certainly.

Lesson level - mild annoyance:
    Loosening of chair legs to cause falling on floor,
    Dissasembly of bathroom doorknob, (best done by taking apart, moving slider so that the door opens from the outside only, then reassembling.)
    Hiding of multiple alarm clocks around bedroom, causing them to awaken every half hour or so.

Lesson level - repetetive irritation:
    Mousetraps in shoes,
    Replacement of toothpaste in tube with marmite or similar (change to distaste, remove toothpaste and apply substance with syringe),
    Nails taped to car/bike tyres (in such a way that they will penetrate the tyre once driven over, causing the tyre to deflate at their destination, leaving them stranded.)

Lesson level - serious:
    Replacement of alcaholic drinks with other substances (best done with screw top bottles, so as not to incur suspicion, replace with similar-seeming substances of a different nature, vodka with petrol, baileys with thinned-out bleach, etc.)
    Placement of an array of needles in the matress, such as to be stuck one quarter of an inch upwards, (not initially seen, most certainly felt.)
    Loading power sockets to their limit, such that when they next attempt to use something, the fuses blow.

Lesson level - Dire:
    Connection of mains wire to bedroom doorknob,
    Rewiring of an alarm clock, such that instead of activating the alarm, it sets off a cigarette lighter under the bed, so that the bed will be lit from underneath, thus allowing maximum burn time, whilst assuring the blaze is hard to stop, (combine with doorknob disassembly for maximum effect, and minimum escape.)
    Rewiring of car battery, such that instead of igniting the starter motor, it will ignite the fuel tank upon turning the key, causing an almighty bang, and destroying evidence in the process.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww poor you What a horrible situation to be in.
    I haven't really got any advice, but i realllyy sympathise with you dear.

Rape and kill her. That'll teach the *****!

(btw I am anon becos idon't want anymore neg rep...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOTEK)
    Certainly.

Lesson level - mild annoyance:
    Loosening of chair legs to cause falling on floor,
    Dissasembly of bathroom doorknob, (best done by taking apart, moving slider so that the door opens from the outside only, then reassembling.)
    Hiding of multiple alarm clocks around bedroom, causing them to awaken every half hour or so.

Lesson level - repetetive irritation:
    Mousetraps in shoes,
    Replacement of toothpaste in tube with marmite or similar (change to distaste, remove toothpaste and apply substance with syringe),
    Nails taped to car/bike tyres (in such a way that they will penetrate the tyre once driven over, causing the tyre to deflate at their destination, leaving them stranded.)

Lesson level - serious:
    Replacement of alcaholic drinks with other substances (best done with screw top bottles, so as not to incur suspicion, replace with similar-seeming substances of a different nature, vodka with petrol, baileys with thinned-out bleach, etc.)
    Placement of an array of needles in the matress, such as to be stuck one quarter of an inch upwards, (not initially seen, most certainly felt.)
    Loading power sockets to their limit, such that when they next attempt to use something, the fuses blow.

Lesson level - Dire:
    Connection of mains wire to bedroom doorknob,
    Rewiring of an alarm clock, such that instead of activating the alarm, it sets off a cigarette lighter under the bed, so that the bed will be lit from underneath, thus allowing maximum burn time, whilst assuring the blaze is hard to stop, (combine with doorknob disassembly for maximum effect, and minimum escape.)
    Rewiring of car battery, such that instead of igniting the starter motor, it will ignite the fuel tank upon turning the key, causing an almighty bang, and destroying evidence in the process.
    These are brilliant. Rep coming your way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    These are brilliant. Rep coming your way.
    Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Ok now tonight I really am fuming, was out all day came back and he wasnt in, he then came in aroune 5.30 and I heard laughter and then blasting out music and within an hour all the glasses were gone from kitchen again, some of my Coca Cola had vanished and loads of dirty plates appeared in the kitchen and loads of yelling again and when people see me they suddenly go quiet and just stare at me.

I dont give a """" if he has friends round but I expect some decency it reminds me of when I lived above some chavs who had drug parties every night as they put the music at similar volumtes.

ReputationRep:
    Poor you. Maybe his friends are surprised there's anyone else in the house? How many people? Do you think if you reasoned with him to keep noise down any of them would have an influence?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you such a doormat? It's sad. Stand up for yourself mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Why are you such a doormat? It's sad. Stand up for yourself mate.
    I dont mind standing up for myself but would need some form of backup, i.e if I go to him he has loads of friends including some massive ones and its easy for them to start, whereas I would be on my own.

I think he is doing it on purpose because he knows I only confront him when hes alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    I dont mind standing up for myself but would need some form of backup, i.e if I go to him he has loads of friends including some massive ones and its easy for them to start, whereas I would be on my own.

I think he is doing it on purpose because he knows I only confront him when hes alone.
    Don't your surrounding neighbours complain though? I'm surprised you haven't had visits from the council/police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Don't your surrounding neighbours complain though? I'm surprised you haven't had visits from the council/police.
    I actually think we might of, or similar because I found out 2 days ago the council have been overpaying me as they thought I lived here alone and so gave me single person with own facilities rate so there must be some reason the council picked up on this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.