The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I think its rating is quite good, I'm not so sure.
My housemate does the course though and finds it very difficult but she has support from a number of personal tutors etc.
Did you have any more specific questions?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
It's good for mathematics, not the best but up in the top half. There minimum requirements are quite low aswel (ABB) but not sure if that makes it any easier to get the offer. I got rejected from there even while being predicted all A's in maths, chemistry and physics + AS in F maths :frown: I think they had a random crap attack.
Reply 3
As said, decent reputation but not one of the best. Warwick, Durham, Imperial would be up from here. I have some mates at Warwick, and it definitely sounds much better than here (I do Maths at Sheffield). I'd advise applying for Warwick over Sheffield.

bill-e
It's good for mathematics, not the best but up in the top half. There minimum requirements are quite low aswel (ABB) but not sure if that makes it any easier to get the offer. I got rejected from there even while being predicted all A's in maths, chemistry and physics + AS in F maths :frown: I think they had a random crap attack.

Wow, you should never have been rejected with those..
Reply 4
Tom345
Wow, you should never have been rejected with those..

I know right! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending