Turn on thread page Beta

Sympathy? No. (beware: ranting thread) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    No it's isn't really sometjign to brag about..

I drink because it's nice to ahve a few relaxing drinks with friends, its a social thing. And occasionally when you just want to let your hair down..i don't object to getting somewhat merry
    Yea, that's totally understandable what you do, it's just when people take it to extreme. And most the time it just seems that people my age do it for the sake of it. Not for the taste, or to relax, but to see how much they can handle or who can get the most 'slaughtered'

Also, anyone else notice that when you are describing somebody as drunk and they make it seem like something cool, the most ugly words are used? 'Slaughtered' 'pissed' 'off my face' 'blitzed' 'hammered' 'plastered' 'wasted'
    etc I could go on lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that really annoys me, and then they write it up as if it's impressive while everyone's just looking at the post going "....right..".

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.