Turn on thread page Beta

Confusion, depression and apathy. watch

I am usually very smart but have always had trouble concentrating.
    I have sudden bouts of either elation or deep depression. Sometimes these bouts can last days and other times hours. My motivation to work dips.

I can get very sensitive to what people say and sometimes feel like the group mug despite that not always being the case. From my perspective, its as if people ignore me or think I am stupid but in my more balanced moods I have had comments that suggest otherwise.

I feel out of place with everyone. All people want to do is drink and talk about tapping girls they will never get. People just want to criticize the government and stuff, spurning any intellectual debates.

I get down and cant be assed with life.

Does anyone know anything that will help, bearing in mind unhelpful and rude comments prove that you have more problems with yourself then me.

ReputationRep:
    Need to have a chat with your gp methinks to sort out those moodswings then you'll be able to think more clearly.

Are you at uni? If so try joining some societies where you can have more intellectual debates instead of listening to people talking through their beer googles.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.