The Student Room Group
I do geography and i really would recommend it =) when i was choosing my options i went to see the info about environmental science and geo and env. science looked a lot more 'narrow' if that makes sense and like it was more physical geo/scientific, whereas normal geo to me seemed more broad and covers physical and human =) but anyway i chose geo and love it xD sorry if this didnt help much xD
Reply 2
Kai Hiwatari
I do geography and i really would recommend it =) when i was choosing my options i went to see the info about environmental science and geo and env. science looked a lot more 'narrow' if that makes sense and like it was more physical geo/scientific, whereas normal geo to me seemed more broad and covers physical and human =) but anyway i chose geo and love it xD sorry if this didnt help much xD

No thanks it helped a lot..
I'm more interested in the physical side so I think environmental is the one for me :smile:
Thank you..
Reply 3
Im just finishing my degree in Environmental Science In Trinity in Dublin. I would definately reccommend environmental science, its broad covers a wide range of subjects and it is highly skills based which in the current job market is very sought after.
Reply 4
I did think that..
I want to be a shoe designer when I'm older but because its such a small profession and really hard to get into I could always fall back on that considering all the problems these days..
I think I've decided now :smile: Thanks everyone!

Latest