Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hooola!

i sent my UCAS form off before christmas and ive only recieved one rejection from aberdeen university but im still waiting on a reply from the other course that i applied for, im getting a little bit worried about how long its taking

can anyone please tell me how long it took them to get a reply from aberdeen university?

i applied for psychology btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twihard!)
    hooola!

i sent my UCAS form off before christmas and ive only recieved one rejection from aberdeen university but im still waiting on a reply from the other course that i applied for, im getting a little bit worried about how long its taking

can anyone please tell me how long it took them to get a reply from aberdeen university?

No one can give you an accurate idea, but they normally try to have all the decisions out by the end of March, as I'm sure the deadline for them replying is towards the start of April

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Aberdeen for Psychology on the 22nd Jan, I think. I sent my app away on the 18th Nov. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine on the 14th of December and got an offer a few weeks ago. I think on the 4th. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Awright ok thanks guys, hopefully cya there (y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twihard!)
    hooola!

I sent mine on 12th of January for psychology. Nothing yet.
    What was the course you've got a rejection for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demian)
    I sent mine on 12th of January for psychology. Nothing yet.
    What was the course you've got a rejection for?
    oooh right ok, i got rejected from the BSc psychology for not having 2 science subjects but i was told to go to summer school but they must not have read my personal statement, im still waiting to here back from the MA

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.