Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does he like me? (Sorry for the length!) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Recently I went on holiday with my school..
    I sat next to one of my boy mates on the plane and we had a really good talk and he told me about how he has been with one of my distant friends for about a month but she doesn't want the relationship to be public..
    He told me that he doesn't know whether he should dump her etc..
    So all the other people from our year started to take the mick out of us saying we liked eachother etc..
    During the holiday we started to get closer and we'd lie on the bed next to eachother and hold hands or cuddle every night and we constantly flirted..
    Nothing else happened apart from a kiss on the cheek so I don't think its anything important for his girlfriend to know about..
    We continued to do this throughout the holiday with a few boob grazes (whether they were accidental or not I don't know..)
    The other people on the trip continued to make up rumours about us.
    When we got back he told his girlfriend not to believe any rumours she heard from other people and she trusted him..
    Since then they are officially together but the other day he said she was a controlling ***** but he was somehow in love with her..
    He still flirts with me though and we always use inside jokes..
    He recently told me I have a really nice smile and that I was way too good for a boy I liked for a year or so and when I said thank you he said that there was no need to thank him because it was the truth.
    We all went for a meal the other night for my birthday and they both came along..
    Half way through the meal he got up and kissed me on the cheek and wished me happy birthday, we also had a photo of the 3 of us (me, him and his girlfriend) and he is leaning towards me and away from his girlfriend..
    Does anyone think he likes me in any way?

ReputationRep:
    He likes you. However, he does not want to ruin his current relationship with the other girl, he may split up with her soon but be careful she could be out to get you LOL.

Could you break your threads into paragraphs, its a strain on the eye.

ReputationRep:
    He probably does. But don't make a fuss about it. See how it runs, if it gets serious, consider all moral sides of the situation and take whatever course of action you deem appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puma21)
    He likes you. However, he does not want to ruin his current relationship with the other girl, he may split up with her soon but be careful she could be out to get you LOL.

Could you break your threads into paragraphs, its a strain on the eye.
    Problem is though I thought I'd only have a chance with him if she dumped him but he just told me that she told him she loved him
    All he ever does is tell me how great their relationship is going..
    It really gets me down!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.