Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you think 15 is too low ?

ReputationRep:
    No, i know someone who got in with 10 that person was a straight A student though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    Do you think 15 is too low ?

to be honest i think they look more at your a-level grades and you personal statement, and the LNAT just helps tips the scales...
    supposedly they are being stricter with entry requirements this year..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esha24)
    to be honest i think they look more at your a-level grades and you personal statement, and the LNAT just helps tips the scales...
    supposedly they are being stricter with entry requirements this year..
    Already got my offer ;]

ReputationRep:
    Already got my offer ;]

lol cool look 4wards to seein u there

ReputationRep:
    lol cool look 4wards to seein u there
    Yep, I hope so.Are you a first year student ?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I hope so.Are you a first year student ?

nah 2nd year law but i'm sure i'll see you around once you start! its a great uni and a great law school - i'm sure you'll love it!!

feel free 2 ask any questions you want answering about bham before you start xx

ReputationRep:
    nah 2nd year law but i'm sure i'll see you around once you start! its a great uni and a great law school - i'm sure you'll love it!!

feel free 2 ask any questions you want answering about bham before you start xx
    Thank you.About the accomodation, how much does it cost per month ?I`d like to live on campus during my first year to make new friends and contacts

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.About the accomodation, how much does it cost per month ?I`d like to live on campus during my first year to make new friends and contacts

to be honest it depends on what sort of accommodation you're looking for i.e. en suite/catered etc..

I think its around £3000 but some of the nicer places are £5000. They should send you a pack through the post about accommodation or you could have a look at their website for more information www.bham.ac.uk

I live close to the uni so never moved out first year so sorry i can't be more help!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.