The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Ace is Back
Ah, well you are a prime example of a sensible, open-minded state schooler - a shining example to us all. Pixelated is an example of a pillock.

What did Pixelated do? Just curious :smile:
kellywood_5
What did Pixelated do? Just curious :smile:

Ohh well, he had a bit of a go at me for saying something on another forum. Claimed I was copying chewwy's phrases (didn't occur to him that maybe I for one wasn't aware of which phrases chewwy uses.. even though I evidently don't speak for myself here). After I destroyed him on that particular thread, he started following me around and giving me trouble elsewhere, repeatedly using the :rolleyes: . And gave a neg rep or two I'll wager (seeing as the occasional neg reps I get never seem to do anything). I was about to further destroy him on another thread when it got closed.. he's just not a very sensible state schooler that's all - he should strive to be more like you and Lykabelle. He's too narrow-minded - I should have left it really, but I can't stand it when people speak rubbish about public school.
The Ace is Back
Ohh well, he had a bit of a go at me for saying something on another forum. Claimed I was copying chewwy's phrases (didn't occur to him that maybe I for one wasn't aware of which phrases chewwy uses.. even though I evidently don't speak for myself here). After I destroyed him on that particular thread, he started following me around and giving me trouble elsewhere, repeatedly using the :rolleyes: . And gave a neg rep or two I'll wager (seeing as the occasional neg reps I get never seem to do anything). I was about to further destroy him on another thread when it got closed.. he's just not a very sensible state schooler that's all - he should strive to be more like you and Lykabelle. He's too narrow-minded - I should have left it really, but I can't stand it when people speak rubbish about public school.
How does it feel to be in your own, delusional world? And what's all this "I destroyed him" bullcrap? :confused: Oh of course, silly me, I forgot you are the "terminator". :adore:
Pixelated
I forgot you are the "terminator". :adore:

Yes, it appears so - silly you
I am the education correspondent for The Observer newspaper in London.

I am writing an article for this Sunday's paper (the 13th Nov) about the much-debated question: is private school education worth the money?

Ideally, I want parents to talk to me (anonymously, if need be) about whether they feel they wasted their money sending their child to private school - but students' views are just as important.

If anyone with strong opinions could contact me as soon as possible - I'm writing the article on Friday 11th Nov - I would be very grateful.

Be passionate in your views - but clever...!

*Do you think your parents wasted their money sending you to private school?
or
*Do you wish your parents had given up their holidays, 2nd car etc to send you to private school?
or
*Do you think your life would have been considerably better/worse had you gone to a different type of school. And how about your education - life & education are different, after all...

Many thanks

Amelia Hill
Reply 245
though I go to a grammar school and think its great if i had all the money I'd go to an public school... people who go to public schools get better grades and I'd like to see what the differences between the systems are....

Latest

Trending

Trending