Turn on thread page Beta

Issue with lecturer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    This thead is still going!!

Anon 3, you seem so besotted by your lecturer, can you sneak a picture of him somehow and then send it to me. I like older men and I want to see what all the fuss is about!
    the man in your sig is yum.

ReputationRep:
    I know. It's Chris Pine. He's sooo hot :o:

(Original post by O-Ren)
    Yeah I doubt he'll tell anyone but I mean he could still confide in them that he's feeling troubled.

No he was probably feeling even more awkward than you, deliberately trying to avoid eye contact. I feel sad for him too.

Good luck with your work. Makes me feel even more guilty that you have all these problems yet you're still getting yours done! I don't even have any major problems yet I've spent the whole week procrastinating :o:

Haha yes it's very good, everything comes out when drunk!

Anyway I hope the thread has been somewhat helpful. Feel free to send a PM or post again when the next development happens

~ O-Ren
    This is the one time I'm not procrastinating - plus side to this I suppose :o:

Thank you for putting up with this thread And it really has helped

And of course, you may get a random update of this thread if anything happens

ReputationRep:
    I just want to join the 'I have a crush on my lecturer' club :o:

He's just got the most delicious Russian accent it makes me melt inside...and piercing blue eyes that make me feel like I'm being hypnotized:o:

I got all dressed up earlier this week to go and see him so I could ask him for help with a question I was stuck on, and while he was talking me through it my stomach let out the loudest gurgly gurgle in the history of gurgles. Oh dear......

Actually O-Ren I did. Roll your eyes elsewhere. He is married. So making a move would be home wrecking, not wise. Some members even mentioned this before and it was ignored. You can get with a tutor or flirt fine. Getting with them if they are married is not fine. Immoral and disgusting. Just divorced, again fine. But he isn't so she is in the wrong and so is he. Just because you and she don't have any respect for marriage and families it does not mean to say that other people don't.

ReputationRep:
    ^^

She hasn't made a move you stupid ****.

GTFO and learn to read. Then come back and go through the thread again.

She kissed him/he kissed her. That is a move on either her or his part.The poster even expressed a little guilt at this. I did read it. I may not live on the thread but I did look before I typed. So stop being nasty.
    Don't call me names either.

ReputationRep:
    She kissed him back on reflex, then broke away and ran out of his office. She then told him nothing could happen because he was married. That if he loved his wife he should stay with her and think very carefully if it was worth it before turning his back on his marriage.

Homewrecking whore!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Er, I didn't call anyone a whore. That is totally unnecessary. You seem to enjoy calling people names thought so I will leave that to you. At least she has some sense of decency and decorum unlike some people...

ReputationRep:
    ^^

Just apologise for misunderstanding/misreading the thread and calling us homewreckers. What you said was totally ridiculous. You haven't read the thread have you. Just own up to it.

I said making a move would be home wrecking, she hasn't. No issue. They still kissed and they both know it shouldn't go any further. And for the second time, I did read the thread, perhaps I skimmed and didn't analyze but I still read every single page to get the facts.

This is silly, it isn't even about you or me it is about the choices and emotions of people neither of us know. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned the word but that is what she or anyone would be if they got involved with a married person. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    ^^

Good backtrack, but your first post is on the previous page. You can't delete is as you are anon. You called us all homewreckers. You didn't say if something happened, you said we were homewreckers, then in the next post you reiterated by saying she was in the wrong.

I said you hadn't read the thread, no insults, no nothing, just a rolleyes smiley, then you were the one who chose to make it into some kind of argument which is why I responded in the way I did.

I can see how that could have been misread but how could I have been talking about you if you hadn't done anything? Also as far as I have read she is still interested, although maybe I misunderstood that part.

I wasn't backtracking but i don't think my first post was a good reflection of what I meant to say about the situation.

Sorry to the OP and others if they were offended but when it comes to marriage I think they ultimately know what should be done in the situation. The homewrecker tag applies regardless if you go down that route as you know it is wrong. If they are not married then go ahead, just be careful imh opinion

I do think the kiss between them was wrong, one kiss can lead to another and to more stuff, it is dangerous territory. That is when relationships are ruined, not over a kiss.

ReputationRep:
    ^^

You gave me the impression you were talking about the OP and everyone who was posting regularly, due to the fact you used plurals rather than singulars. You then used the phrase 'you and she' in the post after I told you to re-read, so you were the one who dragged me into it.

Yeah you've misunderstood a lot and I cba with this anymore. You should have re-read back when I told you to tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is the one time I'm not procrastinating - plus side to this I suppose :o:

Thank you for putting up with this thread And it really has helped

And of course, you may get a random update of this thread if anything happens
    Out of interest, how is it going?

(Original post by O-Ren)
    Out of interest, how is it going?
    Well, he made a decision and shockingly he actually left his wife. He says he's now moved out of his house and is living with the lecturer with whom he shares an office. So, I suppose it's good for me but still feel guilty even though it was his decision alone.

ReputationRep:
    Well, he made a decision and shockingly he actually left his wife. He says he's now moved out of his house and is living with the lecturer with whom he shares an office. So, I suppose it's good for me but still feel guilty even though it was his decision alone.
    Woah Jesus.

How did he tell you?

Is he alright?

Wow I thought this might happen, but in only a week?!? It's so fast!

You don't need to feel guilty although I understand why you do.

Woah.

Lol I really don't know what to say. I honestly though it would take months for a conclusion.

(Original post by O-Ren)
    Woah Jesus.

How did he tell you?

Is he alright?

Wow I thought this might happen, but in only a week?!? It's so fast!

You don't need to feel guilty although I understand why you do.

Woah.

Lol I really don't know what to say. I honestly though it would take months for a conclusion.
    I never thought he'd decide so fast either - I just thought he would never leave his wife, so this was completely unexpected for me.

He asked to see me and kissed me again and just told me everything that happened; how it was hard for him to tell his wife but that he'll only hurt her if he stayed with her. He didn't tell me how she reacted or anything and I didn't want to ask him too many questions about it - just let him tell me what he wants, when he wants. He said that regardless of whether I came along or not, he would have left her eventually, which might explain why it happened so fast - if he's been thinking about it for a while.

He's actually a lot happier though; he still wears his wedding ring just so people don't start asking questions and I know he misses his kids but he genuinely seems so much happier.

We've got something going now but it's nothing proper as of yet and it's just nice being able to talk to him again.

ReputationRep:
    I never thought he'd decide so fast either - I just thought he would never leave his wife, so this was completely unexpected for me.

He asked to see me and kissed me again and just told me everything that happened; how it was hard for him to tell his wife but that he'll only hurt her if he stayed with her. He didn't tell me how she reacted or anything and I didn't want to ask him too many questions about it - just let him tell me what he wants, when he wants. He said that regardless of whether I came along or not, he would have left her eventually, which might explain why it happened so fast - if he's been thinking about it for a while.

He's actually a lot happier though; he still wears his wedding ring just so people don't start asking questions and I know he misses his kids but he genuinely seems so much happier.

We've got something going now but it's nothing proper as of yet and it's just nice being able to talk to him again.
    Wow, good luck to you and him

What an epic story.

Can you believe it was 3 weeks ago you were like 'omg he kissed me!'

And now this!

I'm glad it worked out

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.