Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
O-Ren
Wow, good luck to you and him :smile:

What an epic story.

Can you believe it was 3 weeks ago you were like 'omg he kissed me!'

And now this!

I'm glad it worked out :smile:

I know, everything seems to have moved so quickly, but I like where I am now so I can't really complain. :smile:

And thank you :smile: I really hope this actually lasts!
Reply 281
Sorry to put a potential downer on this thread, but do you actually know for sure he has left his wife? I would make sure via another source, maybe the lecturer he supposedly lives with now? It just seems odd to me.
Reply 282
^^

that's a very good point, best to be on the safe side!! they often say they've left their wife so they can have the girl they want without the drama of having to get the divorce.

make sure you have proof, even though he sounds really great and awesome and not the type to screw you over, make sure you have proof.
Reply 283
According to the lecturer he lives with, it's true. He's the only one who knows about us and he was the one he confided in with this whole situation. I'm not sure if he'd lie for a friend though...:/

Surely he wouldn't have given me his personal email address and his mobile number if he was still with his wife? Wouldn't she find out that way?

I really hope he's not lying to me though :frown:
This is either a very wrong thread on so many levels or a cliche troll attempt.

Loving the Anon #1 and #3 calling their lecturers "mine did this today". Hm.
Anonymous
Please keep anon or delete.

I've found myself in a bit of a tricky situation with my lecturer and I don't know what to do about it :frown:

As the stereotype goes, I have a huge crush on him and have done since our first conversation. Admittedly, I try really hard on assignments because of him - even if he's not marking them.

I feel that we've become quite close over the last few months and formed somewhat of a friendship. Despite having a mad crush on him, I never expected anything more than a friendship and in no way did I try to forge anything more out of respect for his career.

But something changed when I was in his office last week; I was there to collect my essay and after receiving feedback, conversation veered to other topics, as usually happens. As I went to leave, he stood up too (which he never normally does), so I smiled politely and went to open the door, when he called my name. I turned around and he was standing so close to me, and before I could figure out what was going on, he leaned in to kiss me. Initially I was shocked but I stupidly let my feelings overtake me and I kissed him back. After we broke apart and I realised what just happened, I just said I had to leave and walked out of his office.

I'm just so confused now, but the thing is, I actually want to kiss him again when I know that I really shouldn't and I feel absolutely ridiculous for feeling this way. He doesn't seem like the type to regularly come on to his students but I'm just not sure anymore.

Any advice would be appreciated :frown:

Whhoa. Well he shouldn't have done that. Maybe he knows you have a soft spot for him, he can tell by your actions and he took advantage of it. I think you should be careful until you find out a bit more about his 'true intentions' and whether he actually really like you or not or whether he's looking for a quick fling (which would be quite risky on his part) It may be that he is genuine but be sure!
Anonymous
According to the lecturer he lives with, it's true. He's the only one who knows about us and he was the one he confided in with this whole situation. I'm not sure if he'd lie for a friend though...:/

Surely he wouldn't have given me his personal email address and his mobile number if he was still with his wife? Wouldn't she find out that way?

I really hope he's not lying to me though :frown:

errrr been following the tiger woods saga, giving his mobile number means nothing
still maybe because I am completely bereft morals i would say just go for it, do it doo the dirty, wife or no wife ha

but in all seriousness just get on it / under it
any im a tad suspicious about his ring finger, so people wont talk
A LIKELY STORY
but as i said earlier who cares !
also the other anon person with a crush anon user 3
hate to be mean, well actually i dont care as i dont know you
but anyways you seriously need to get over your school girl infatuation as it is embarrassing, i was actually cringing when i was reading your posts
and OP shame on you, your not helping you actually have a situation with your silver fox , but the other girl has no hope, all it's doing is damaging her self esteem
dont encourage it as YOU KNOW your two situations are VERY VERY different!

Latest