The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

saw him today, hes so hot, but i think hes just really nice to everyone and not just me cause i thought that hes extra nice to me because he like touches me like on the arm and stuff but i think hes just nice to everyone cause my friend said im just imagining it :frown:
but i dont know
i spoke to him, hes sooooo nice!!i need to speak to him like more often, only bad thing about today was that my friend stayed the whole time while i was speaking to him
did u see urs today?
i really really like him :biggrin:
OMG threadstarter I'm so jealous having a fling with a lecturer is my FAVOURITE fantasy. I havne't read all the posts but have you tried just emailing him?
Anonymous
I would if he weren't married. But I don't want to be the one breaking up his marriage :frown:

Stop. Now.
Try to control your feelings.
Reply 103
Anonymous
OMG threadstarter I'm so jealous having a fling with a lecturer is my FAVOURITE fantasy. I havne't read all the posts but have you tried just emailing him?

Yep, I emailed him and I talked to him yesterday (I think it's on page 5) and we've kinda sorted things out now :smile:
Reply 104
Anonymous
saw him today, hes so hot, but i think hes just really nice to everyone and not just me cause i thought that hes extra nice to me because he like touches me like on the arm and stuff but i think hes just nice to everyone cause my friend said im just imagining it :frown:
but i dont know
i spoke to him, hes sooooo nice!!i need to speak to him like more often, only bad thing about today was that my friend stayed the whole time while i was speaking to him
did u see urs today?
i really really like him :biggrin:

Maybe your friend just didn't notice if he's paying you more attention? :dontknow:
Aww yay you guys got talking! :biggrin:
I only saw mine in passing, just nodded and smiled at him as we walked past each other but that's it. :smile:
We really do need to get over them lol
Anonymous
Maybe your friend just didn't notice if he's paying you more attention? :dontknow:
Aww yay you guys got talking! :biggrin:
I only saw mine in passing, just nodded and smiled at him as we walked past each other but that's it. :smile:
We really do need to get over them lol

yeah i think shes wrong too :smile:
i need to make sure ive got lotsofwork done to ask him next week
its so nice talking to him lol highlight of my week
i think at times he does look at me as if im a bit weird but because i usually have a confused look in class, but im going to do my reading etc beforehand so that i know everything for next week
my friend said that she is starting to get worried about me lol
i probs wont see him tommorrow i dont think, well i could walk into the wrong lecture room by accident but i think it would just make me look stupid?
we need to think of a personal issue, cause then he'll speak to me for longer lol :o:
UGeNe
You sound like an idiot.

He is not supposed to go around kissing his students regardless of whether he is married or single.

but they don't have a policy for student teacher relationships, and she's over 18 which makes them both adults. it's not a secondary school pervert it's a potentially real relationship.

but i still stand by what i said, in this case it's wrong because he's a married man.
Reply 107
Anonymous
yeah i think shes wrong too :smile:
i need to make sure ive got lotsofwork done to ask him next week
its so nice talking to him lol highlight of my week
i think at times he does look at me as if im a bit weird but because i usually have a confused look in class, but im going to do my reading etc beforehand so that i know everything for next week
my friend said that she is starting to get worried about me lol
i probs wont see him tommorrow i dont think, well i could walk into the wrong lecture room by accident but i think it would just make me look stupid?
we need to think of a personal issue, cause then he'll speak to me for longer lol :o:

Was it like a proper conversation you guys had?
lol! Apparently I glare at my lecturer - but it's just my facial expression when I'm concentrating - the first time he noticed me doing that he thought he'd done something wrong and started apologising straight after the lecture, then started wondering why I was looking so confused when he was apologising :o:
haha tbh I'd worry about us too lol
Ooh yeah he'll definitely notice you if you went into the wrong lecture but it would look a bit odd - and if you're anything like me you'll probably end up staring at him for too long before walking out :biggrin:
I really don't know what you could use for a personal issue...hmmm...I need to put my thinking cap on lol
Anonymous
Was it like a proper conversation you guys had?
lol! Apparently I glare at my lecturer - but it's just my facial expression when I'm concentrating - the first time he noticed me doing that he thought he'd done something wrong and started apologising straight after the lecture, then started wondering why I was looking so confused when he was apologising :o:
haha tbh I'd worry about us too lol
Ooh yeah he'll definitely notice you if you went into the wrong lecture but it would look a bit odd - and if you're anything like me you'll probably end up staring at him for too long before walking out :biggrin:
I really don't know what you could use for a personal issue...hmmm...I need to put my thinking cap on lol

lol
no it was just about exams, i just asked him about the format cause i hadnt done any work so that i couldnt ask him anything else :frown: and theni was like I HAVE TO TALK TO HIM today so i just saidthat but will make sure i do work for next week, yh so i just asked him about the exam and he was like you dont need to worry about it you'll pass just to be nice,
but that was it really, hes so nice though
need to try and soeak about other stuff next week, will have Qs and wil tell friend to leave, and then try and change the subject somehow..

also my friend says that he wont be interested in me maybe a phd or older student but not me cause im too young :frown: shes so pessimistic!
hehe i cant believe he kissed you! :biggrin:

has your lecturer got grey hair btw?
Reply 109
Anonymous
lol
no it was just about exams, i just asked him about the format cause i hadnt done any work so that i couldnt ask him anything else :frown: and theni was like I HAVE TO TALK TO HIM today so i just saidthat but will make sure i do work for next week, yh so i just asked him about the exam and he was like you dont need to worry about it you'll pass just to be nice,
but that was it really, hes so nice though
need to try and soeak about other stuff next week, will have Qs and wil tell friend to leave, and then try and change the subject somehow..

also my friend says that he wont be interested in me maybe a phd or older student but not me cause im too young :frown: shes so pessimistic!
hehe i cant believe he kissed you! :biggrin:

has your lecturer got grey hair btw?

Aww! That's so nice that he said you'll pass! Does he have one of those drop dead gorgeous smiles as well?
Yeah just say to your friend that you'll meet her in the library/canteen/wherever before you approach him - that ought to work :biggrin:
It's not your age that matters, it's your level of maturity - if his PhD students aren't as mature as you than he won't be particularly interested in them :wink:

Grey hair? yes :ninja: But apparently he only just started getting greys a couple of years ago. I'm not usually that attracted to grey hair but it's soo sexy on him :love:
Does yours?
Anonymous
Aww! That's so nice that he said you'll pass! Does he have one of those drop dead gorgeous smiles as well?
Yeah just say to your friend that you'll meet her in the library/canteen/wherever before you approach him - that ought to work :biggrin:
It's not your age that matters, it's your level of maturity - if his PhD students aren't as mature as you than he won't be particularly interested in them :wink:

Grey hair? yes :ninja: But apparently he only just started getting greys a couple of years ago. I'm not usually that attracted to grey hair but it's soo sexy on him :love:
Does yours?

lol yeah mine is abit grey and is starting to get a bit of a baldy patch too lol but he still looks hot
yeah hes got a lovely smile
how old are you btw?
cant wait until my next class with him :biggrin:
u see him tommorrow?
Reply 111
Anonymous
lol yeah mine is abit grey and is starting to get a bit of a baldy patch too lol but he still looks hot
yeah hes got a lovely smile
how old are you btw?
cant wait until my next class with him :biggrin:
u see him tommorrow?

Mine isn't quite getting a bald patch yet, but his hairline is slightly receded. Meh, I don't care :biggrin:
Same! I'm such a sucker for smiles - every time he smiles I have to concentrate really hard on not fainting lol
19, and yourself? :smile:
I might see him around tomorrow but I have a class with him on Monday :biggrin: When do you next see yours?
:O omg me too, im 19 too :smile:
tuesday, hopefully will see him around tommorrow then wont have a chance of seeing him for 2 days :frown:
how longs ur class with him on monday? :smile:
oh hes so nice :smile:
was thinking for reason totry talk to him in room, could say im having problem studying, i keep getting distracted?but maybe not?as would make me look not smart and we have to look smart for thm to like us :smile:
Honestly, from personal experience, I'd say keep away from lecturers.... It might seem like something you want, but the reality of the situation is different. Being in a relationship with someone and not being able to tell anyone about it is hard and puts strain on the relationship from day one. Just because the uni has no formal regulations about student/lecturer relationships does not mean that the other lecturers approve and can make life VERY difficult for both parties involved, without them ever breaking a single rule.
Thinking it's some great romance is just naive.
Anonymous
Honestly, from personal experience, I'd say keep away from lecturers.... It might seem like something you want, but the reality of the situation is different. Being in a relationship with someone and not being able to tell anyone about it is hard and puts strain on the relationship from day one. Just because the uni has no formal regulations about student/lecturer relationships does not mean that the other lecturers approve and can make life VERY difficult for both parties involved, without them ever breaking a single rule.
Thinking it's some great romance is just naive.

:O why have u been in a relationship with a lecturer?
Anonymous
:O why have u been in a relationship with a lecturer?

I still am. But I've seen all the trouble and stress it's caused.
Anonymous
I still am. But I've seen all the trouble and stress it's caused.

:eek: how long have you
howold is he?
how old r u?
and any tips on how to get a lectureer to like you??????:smile:
Anonymous
:eek: how long have you
howold is he?
how old r u?
and any tips on how to get a lectureer to like you??????:smile:

3 years
I'm 24, he's 33.

As for how to get them to like you, same as anyone else, ultimately they're still just an ordinary person. We just talked about mutual interests and eventually started going for lunch occasionally, then one day we just sort of got together.
Anonymous
3 years
I'm 24, he's 33.

As for how to get them to like you, same as anyone else, ultimately they're still just an ordinary person. We just talked about mutual interests and eventually started going for lunch occasionally, then one day we just sort of got together.

how did u start like chatting to him?like as friends?
cause i really like him, but am so shy around him,
thats not too bad an age difference,
aww thats cute do do u guys like go on dates secretly?
Reply 119
Anonymous
:O omg me too, im 19 too :smile:
tuesday, hopefully will see him around tommorrow then wont have a chance of seeing him for 2 days :frown:
how longs ur class with him on monday? :smile:
oh hes so nice :smile:
was thinking for reason totry talk to him in room, could say im having problem studying, i keep getting distracted?but maybe not?as would make me look not smart and we have to look smart for thm to like us :smile:

I see him for 4 hours on Monday! :woo:
How long do you see him for on Tuesday? :smile:
Hmm, maybe not distracted as he might think you find his lectures boring. Maybe read up on something around the subject and say you found it interesting then ask his opinion on it?

Latest